Wiki Posts
Search

Taking a break from Moderating

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2012, 7:29 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB
wishing your family a better prognosis

thanks for all your help and good luck with your family member. wishing you all peace and light.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 2:53 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS & Aeroplan Red, Marriott Silver, Hilton Honours, Hertz Gold, GHA Discovery Platinum
Originally Posted by Genius1
All the best Swanhunter, and thank you for your significant contribution to the forum over the past few years. :-:
^ And from me, thank you for all you've done on this board and I look forward to seeing you back at some point in the future.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 3:56 am

Programs: BA Gold, CX Gold (OW Sapphire), Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum
Swanhunter - God speed, good luck and hopefully we'll have you back here in your rightful status before too long.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 4:05 pm

Programs: Mucci Petit Four de Pucci, RedVee's Navigator Badge, BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Wow. Due to workload myself and being away I missed this.

Endorse all other comments, Swanhunter. Very grateful for what you have done. Wish you well. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.