Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which 777 on LGW-CUN?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2013, 4:57 pm

Programs: HiltonH. Gold Starwood Gold BA BLUES! Mucci.
All the Gatwick 777s have AVOD. None of them have the New WTP or WT products..... unless an aircraft is subbed and a spare is sent down from Heathrow.

Re:~ 4 class on the Can Cun flight...... Depends how busy the route is as to whether they will open up the First Cabin on the day. It will be New First unless again the aircraft is subbed.

~Keep an eye on the seat plan (You will see the difference between 2~4~2 in CW to the 1~2~1 in F and grab a seat if you can.

Good luck
Old Jul 26, 2015, 3:32 pm

Can anyone tell which 777 is scheduled to operate the BA2202 tomorrow (27/07) at this stage please. Reading reports on the LGW 777 fleets' fragility at the moment has put me on alert. It looks like quite a few of tonight's overnight transatlantics into Gatwick are suffering delays of various severities.

Can someone also provide me with the loads for this flight so I can gauge whether it is worthwhile getting to the airport early to try and bag an AUP. (Stuck in Y unfortunately).
Old Jul 26, 2015, 4:50 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by EMA ON BA
Can anyone tell which 777 is scheduled to operate the BA2202 tomorrow (27/07) at this stage please. Reading reports on the LGW 777 fleets' fragility at the moment has put me on alert. It looks like quite a few of tonight's overnight transatlantics into Gatwick are suffering delays of various severities.

Can someone also provide me with the loads for this flight so I can gauge whether it is worthwhile getting to the airport early to try and bag an AUP. (Stuck in Y unfortunately).
Tomorrow it's due to be one of the 3-class GE engined aircraft. It's due to depart from LGW as the BA2203 tomorrow morning on-time! It's currently showing J2 C1 D1 R1 W3 E2 T2 Y1 B1 H1 K1 M1 L1 V1 S1 N1 Q1 G0, which indicates very busy loads, especially down the back- BA are only selling 1 seat in WT, 3 in WT+ and 2 in Club.
Old Jul 26, 2015, 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by Athlete95
Tomorrow it's due to be one of the 3-class GE engined aircraft. It's due to depart from LGW as the BA2203 tomorrow morning on-time! It's currently showing J2 C1 D1 R1 W3 E2 T2 Y1 B1 H1 K1 M1 L1 V1 S1 N1 Q1 G0, which indicates very busy loads, especially down the back- BA are only selling 1 seat in WT, 3 in WT+ and 2 in Club.
Thanks! The OLCI seat map suggests this sort of configuration which doesn't seem to match the GE aircraft so looks like we may suffer from seat shifting:
http://www.thebasource.com/seatmaps/b777-200er/48j24w203y.html
Old Jul 26, 2015, 11:57 pm

Originally Posted by EMA ON BA

Looking to be G-YMMR and it is looking to arrive from TPA and depart to CUN on time. It is a RR powered 200-ER, with 48J 24WTP and 203Y seats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.