MFU - Ticket change fee??

Old Jan 13, 2012, 2:43 am
Original Poster

MFU - Ticket change fee??

I have return flights to the USA in a few months. I was going to MFU from WT+ to CW. As I have a UK connection I cannot do online. I called the exec club and they confirmed availability but only on outward sector at this point. They quoted me an extra cost of £180, which they said included the additional taxes/fuel surcharge and a change fee of £100.

Having MFU'd on a few occasions in the past, but not in the last 15 months, I do not ever recall having to pay a ticket change fee. Is this new??

For information my fare classes are J/T.

All advice gratefully appreciated.
Old Jan 13, 2012, 4:22 am
Original Poster

OK - For information purposes - I called them again, got a different person. Total charge this time £50 (pp).

Worth bearing in mind.
Old Jan 13, 2012, 1:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA GLD, Bonvoy Titan, HH Dia, WoH Exp
The second fee sounds about right. When you call them for MFU and re-ticketing, they will charge you a re-ticketing fee along with the increase in taxes/APD.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.