Search

bronze card never arrived

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2012, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, United, HH, club Carlson
bronze card never arrived

Hi there everyone
I moved to bronze when Avios came in in Nov - were new bronze cards issued - I never got mine
Old Jan 12, 2012, 2:42 pm

5 months and counting.....I don't hold out much hope
Old Jan 12, 2012, 2:43 pm

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
They still seem to be sending them out. Does your account say the order was fulfilled? Wait a bit longer, they may turn up.
Old Jan 12, 2012, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

where do I check account fulfilled on my status - as you can see I am pretty new to all this - but very close to getting to silver now - 240 needed but flying to Philly in a few weeks which will get me up to silver status
Old Jan 12, 2012, 3:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by mrkdips
where do I check account fulfilled on my status - as you can see I am pretty new to all this - but very close to getting to silver now - 240 needed but flying to Philly in a few weeks which will get me up to silver status
Look under manage my account, order executive club items. See:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...fulfilled.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...ount+fulfilled
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...ount+fulfilled
Old Jan 12, 2012, 3:16 pm

Last edited by angatol; Feb 28, 2015 at 2:54 pm
Old Jan 12, 2012, 3:26 pm

Programs: ABBA
SWMBO's arrived last week. The silver card from beginning of December hasn't arrived yet, didn't stop her from using the lounge at LHR yesterday though ^
Old Jan 12, 2012, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

thanks for your help - card still pending^
Old Jan 12, 2012, 5:33 pm

Programs: QF BAEC [Gold]
Originally Posted by rossmacd
5 months and counting.....I don't hold out much hope
The OP referred to getting bronze in Nov, and still no card - but how do you make that into 5 months ?? Nov>Dec>Jan is only two elapsed months by my rough reckoning - or are you not comparing like with like ?

I too went "Bronze" on Nov 16, and have just received my Bronze pack this week.
Old Jan 12, 2012, 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by PWOZUK
The OP referred to getting bronze in Nov, and still no card - but how do you make that into 5 months ?? Nov>Dec>Jan is only two elapsed months by my rough reckoning - or are you not comparing like with like ?
I continued my Silver membership in 2011, with the word "dispatched" in my profile on 28th July. I am still waiting for the card, even after requesting it another couple of times. Actually, that is now a little bit more than 5 months come to think of it.
Old Jan 12, 2012, 11:19 pm

Programs: BA Prem, LH Blue, Thai Gold ,KLM Ivory, Priority Club Plat, HiltonH Gold, Marriott gold
Question

Out of interest, are BA renewing everyone's cards or just on renewal of membership year? I saw the new gold baggage tag on someones hand luggage on the LHR -EDI flight I was on on Wednesday and IMHO it looks far nicer than the graphics I saw.
Old Jan 13, 2012, 2:08 am

Programs: BA Silver, Cathay Gold, HHonours Diamond, AMEX Platimum
Now been bronze for just over 2 months still no card! Order shows as fulfilled well over 1 month ago!
Old Jan 15, 2012, 8:46 am
Original Poster

after posting this thread about not getting the bronze card - it came the next morning -I laughed when I saw it! - also came with 2 luggage tags which I was delighted about as never had them before
Old Jan 15, 2012, 10:17 am

Programs: BA Gold
Well I'm still waiting for my GGL card (from Nov)! I've emailed GGL twice now about it but it doesn't seem to get me any nearer to actually receiving the thing
Old Jan 15, 2012, 10:20 am

Programs: BA GGL, VS Gold, BD Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, IC RA, Hilton Diamond, Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by RoseFPS
Well I'm still waiting for my GGL card (from Nov)! I've emailed GGL twice now about it but it doesn't seem to get me any nearer to actually receiving the thing
Are you sure you are a real GGL?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.