Wiki Posts
Search

British Airways error code

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2011, 3:47 pm
Original Poster

British Airways error code

Hallo,
I'm new in on Flyer Talk, where I landed while googling about this odd thing.
I have been watching for a couple of weeks the prices for a return flight Milan Linate / London Heathrow / Grand Cayman in August 2012.
In the past few days I could not succeed in getting the total price for the flights I selected, as a "Error Obtaining Price Quote" message pops up.
As I said, I get this message after choosing within the available flights, so I am sure I am not doing anything wrong.
Everything was ok until 2 or 3 days ago. Any idea of what could be happening?
I thank in advance anyone who could help!
Old Dec 17, 2011, 4:10 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Welcome to Flyertalk!

Not seen this error message - the BA standard is "our systems are not responding".

Perhaps posting on the BA forum would yield better answers.
Old Dec 17, 2011, 5:11 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Welcome to FlyerTalk, rencos!

As your question is specific to British Airways, we'll shift it over to the more appropriate forum for further discussion. Thanks! /JY1024, TravelBuzz co-moderator
Old Dec 18, 2011, 1:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Welcome to FT rencos. ^

I have seen this message appear from time to time on reasonably complex itineraries.

Try calling BA to book instead.

Old Dec 18, 2011, 1:49 am
Original Poster

Thanks everyone both for the replies and your welcome to FT!
I also posted the question to BA; their reply was "As we are unable to provide the information/answer you need, please contact your Executive Club Service Centre".
I will do it tomorrow since here in Italy they are open only from Mon to Fri.
Thanks again!
Old Dec 18, 2011, 3:44 am

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
This is the error message that you get if you punch in NQY-JER or any domestic destination ex NQY

Doesn't do it if you punch in NQY-AMS

cs
Old Dec 18, 2011, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Maybe there is no through fare for some reason and BA.com combine end-on-end fares?
Old Dec 18, 2011, 3:54 am

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Originally Posted by Sixth Freedom
Maybe there is no through fare for some reason and BA.com combine end-on-end fares?
I'm guessing that's what it must be, an email reply from BA suggested fares were available and to call but the silver line wanted to charge well over 400 quid return so iv declined !!

Bit of a shame really as since the demise of SZ the BE/BA codeshare could come in very handy for getting to destinations no longer served direct ex NQY

But hey ho, phone agents suggestion was to drive to a BE base and fly from somewhere like EXT !!

cs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.