Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Apologists - Why the need to defend BA?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2012, 10:41 am
uk1
Suspended

Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
Agreed ^

Have been reluctant to post this week, but the silly rants have eased up (if not gone altogether) so took a tentative dip of my toes back in the water.
And one day ...... Smirnoff will post and you will not appear within nanoseconds to add your ^.

And pigs will fly.

Where these posts really neccessary?
Old Jan 22, 2012, 10:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
We are surely a happy community, sharing our knowledge and experiences with each other? There are inevitably those who will still rant, or make inappropriate and disruptive comments ... just like the 'real World', actually

I still think the food in CW is sub-standard, though!
Old Jan 22, 2012, 10:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Agree with uk1 post #270.

However, I am glad that a lot of silliness seems to have died down in the last week or two.
Old Jan 22, 2012, 10:49 am
uk1
Suspended

Originally Posted by stifle
Agree with uk1 post #270.

However, I am glad that a lot of silliness seems to have died down in the last week or two.
Me too. We could have done with a settling down without having a rerun of the old bad old scene.

I apologise for my outburst if anyone found it offensive but having someone celebrate the lull with the rant in response is too much ......
Old Jan 22, 2012, 10:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Its threads like this that are causing people not to post on here.

I am not sure why we needed to reopen this thread after the warnings and polite notice from the mods.

I do not understand why there is an obvious need for a few to turn this forum into their own forum and start rows with everyone else.

the BA forum use to be a fun place, for British things, jokes and the odd bit of BA. Now its not nice at all.
Old Jan 22, 2012, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I think this thread is best left in the vault.

Swanhunter
Moderator, BAEC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.