Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Different Lists of eStore Retailers

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2011, 5:14 am
Original Poster

Different Lists of eStore Retailers

My wife is on the eStore looking for The Hut (DVD retailer). It isn't there. I'm on the eStore and it is

How does that happen?
Old Dec 2, 2011, 5:51 am

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, Avis Preferred Plus, Amex Plat
My money's on one of you not looking properly

Are you both registered in and viewing from the UK?
Old Dec 2, 2011, 5:51 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond
Is she using the US site? That's the first one that comes up on my Google searches for the estore - I normally have to scroll down for the 'GB' result.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 6:06 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mad_rich
My money's on one of you not looking properly

Are you both registered in and viewing from the UK?
We are both looking properly (and I checked twice). It also fails to come up in a search on hers, but does on mine.

Yes and yes.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tryhard
Is she using the US site? That's the first one that comes up on my Google searches for the estore - I normally have to scroll down for the 'GB' result.
No Google search, just accessing from the BAEC home page after logging in. Never had this problem before. She ended up going through Nectar instead.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 8:26 am

Programs: BAEC
Not sure if it helps but I've noticed 'The Hut' doesn't appear in my All Retailers list but is in Books, Music & DVD's.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 11:48 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by weirdfish
Not sure if it helps but I've noticed 'The Hut' doesn't appear in my All Retailers list but is in Books, Music & DVD's.
It wasn't in Books, Music & DVD's either, although it was in my account.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 1:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, BA Lounge Rats, BA Audit Survivors, CW Kitchen Defender, CX Noodle Connoisseurs Club
I have noticed Sweaty Betty is not on the BAEC estore, but it is on the Avios estore, I'm sure there will be more differences but need to scrape the list of retailers from Avios estore page by page to compare against BAEC's list of All retailers in order to spot all the differences.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.