Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Concorde Room Card

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2014, 6:34 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Frequent_Flyer1
However, the line with the status "Dispatched" is missing. All other cards have been sent out much quicker by BA so far.
Any experience would be appreciated!
They are supposed to be expedited, so you should get a letter from that nice Mr. Hillier within a week or two of qualifying. So unless you live in Italy I'd ring up West Didsbury and ask about it. You can also inform them of any immediate travel you have and they'll drop a line to London / JFK to let them prepare for your arrival. I asked for a replacement once when my name rubbed off (they're not very durable) and it arrived within a week (UK address).

Congratulations Frequent_Flyer1, I guess I'll bump into you there sooner or later.
Old Apr 12, 2014, 7:19 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR
I recall that the first year I qualified, I was passing through T5 just a few days after qualification. GGL line assured me there would be no problem, and indeed my name was on the list they keep inside the door. The guardian at the white door had no problem letting me in on my CE ticket when I explained the situation.

You should be fine.
Old Apr 12, 2014, 7:31 am

Programs: LX SEN, BA Gfl/GGL, IC Dia, HH Dia, Hyatt LT GLOB
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
They are supposed to be expedited, so you should get a letter from that nice Mr. Hillier within a week or two of qualifying. So unless you live in Italy I'd ring up West Didsbury and ask about it. You can also inform them of any immediate travel you have and they'll drop a line to London / JFK to let them prepare for your arrival. I asked for a replacement once when my name rubbed off (they're not very durable) and it arrived within a week (UK address).

Congratulations Frequent_Flyer1, I guess I'll bump into you there sooner or later.
Many thanks for the swift and helpful reply, c-w-s, always appreciated! ^ Well, in this case I'll give the GGL-team a ring and ask about it as since the qualification a month has passed now with no information so far. With regards to the immediate travel, I'll pass through LHR next Saturday; good to know, was once informed that "The Concorde Room should have an up to date list of all it's members, this should be updated on the database day by day [..]". Well, let's see

And yes, would be my utmost pleasure to meet you in the CCR! ^ Hopefully sooner than later!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.