Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Online Check-in - Don't bother using the email boarding pass option at the moment!

Online Check-in - Don't bother using the email boarding pass option at the moment!

Old Oct 24, 2011, 2:14 am
gms
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold / GfL, Hilton Diamond

There seems to be an issue with BA's online check-in systems at the moment. If you select the option to have your BP emailed to you, it takes a very long time to arrive. For instance, last Thursday I checked in at 9am for a 9pm flight and asked for my BP to be emailed to me. The emails arrived at 2.30am the following morning (i.e. over 5 hours after the flight had departed!). The same thing happened yesterday.

Of course, not a major issue, you can still go back in a print it off directly, or save the PDF version. But if anyone from BA IT is reading this, you might want to check what's going wrong with your email servers!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.