Wiki Posts
Search

MAN T3 Parking

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2011, 11:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver / Hyatt gold
MAN T3 Parking

Is there still a section in the short stay car park for BAEC? I remember having to use a code to get the barrier to raise, but not used that car park for about 6 years.

If its still there, is the code still the same as it was?
Old Sep 16, 2011, 12:06 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Mucci
Originally Posted by Gatwickba
Is there still a section in the short stay car park for BAEC? I remember having to use a code to get the barrier to raise, but not used that car park for about 6 years.

If its still there, is the code still the same as it was?
If there is it's not where it used to be.
Old Sep 16, 2011, 12:09 pm

Programs: BA Blue, Marriott Plat Life, UA Silver (thx Marriott), IHG Gold, Accor Plat, Hilton Diamond
I don't think so. It is probably where the valet parking and meet and greet now is in the T3 short stay.

T
Old Sep 16, 2011, 2:00 pm

Programs: Mucci Petit Four de Pucci, RedVee's Navigator Badge, BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
BA at MAN is but a shadow of its former self.
Old Sep 16, 2011, 2:31 pm

Originally Posted by Fruitcake
BA at MAN is but a shadow of its former self.
Tell me about it! One has to fight one's way through the Easyjet hordes to even find BA! Not to mention the hike to the gate. So I won't mention it.

Last edited by HilFly; Sep 16, 2011 at 8:20 pm Reason: Added smiley faces!
Old Sep 16, 2011, 6:01 pm

Originally Posted by HilFly
Tell me about it! One has to fight one's way through the Easyjet hordes to even find BA! Not to mention the hike to the gate. So I won't mention it.
Gate 142/143 is hardly a hike, if you consider Galleries South to one of the north gates in T5.
Old Sep 16, 2011, 8:16 pm

Originally Posted by rossmacd
Gate 142/143 is hardly a hike, if you consider Galleries South to one of the north gates in T5.
Sorry, I missed the smiley face out. My last 4 flights have all arrived at and departed from gate 144, and it's such a long hike compared to 142 and 143! But I'm not mentioning it.Now if you really like airport hikes, try YUL!

Last edited by HilFly; Sep 16, 2011 at 8:21 pm
Old Sep 16, 2011, 8:16 pm
awm

Programs: BA Gold for life
Originally Posted by rossmacd
True, but waiting for disembarking from gate 41 (I think) just after security so they can segregate arriving and departing pax can add a bit of a wait!
Old Sep 16, 2011, 11:50 pm

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold
The BAEC parking at MAN T3 was removed several years ago. All part of the steady decline of BA at MAN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.