Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Printing Receipts for E-tickets

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2016, 4:28 pm

Programs: BAEC, LHM&M, and even a dusty KLFB!
Originally Posted by BA.com Official
Hi....we are currently redesigning the eticket receipt in response to customer feedback. It will be shorter I promise!
Simon
Fantastic! Now, if the new version contains booking classes AND a succinct summary of the canx and change conditions of the ticket, we'll all be happy!
Old Apr 27, 2016, 4:59 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold;BA GGL; hhonors lifetime diamond; Marriott lt Gold; IH Plat Amb; Amex Centurion
Originally Posted by DrBernardo
Fantastic! Now, if the new version contains booking classes AND a succinct summary of the canx and change conditions of the ticket, we'll all be happy!
And also the fare basis code if you would be so kind.
Old Apr 27, 2016, 5:12 am

Programs: BAEC, LHM&M, and even a dusty KLFB!
Originally Posted by DrBernardo
Fantastic! Now, if the new version contains booking classes AND [...] we'll all be happy!
Originally Posted by hsmall
And also the fare basis code if you would be so kind.
Sorry - that's what I meant ;-)
Old Apr 27, 2016, 11:06 am
Company Representative

[QUOTE=windowontheAside;26539359]I am delighted to see this... but ... but... weren't we told this some months ago? It seems to be taking a long time to come to light.[/QUOTE
Hi windowontheAside....yes, I did post some time back so apologies for the delay but occasionally we have to reprioritise to pick up more urgent changes. It is planned and will post again when we have more concrete delivery dates.
We are looking at print & PDF options.
Simon
Old May 19, 2017, 4:07 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
aaaarrrghhhh!

Originally Posted by HilFly
There are two separate links under administration Print/View Intinerary and Print/Email e-ticket receipt.

Clicking the second will give you an e-ticket receipt complete with payment information and a full breakdown of taxes and fees, but only after you have keyed in the card number used for payment. It still has all the extra stuff and prints to a few pages though so of no help to Londonflyer!
Not any more it won't - it now prints an 'eticket receipt' without an eticket number or any payment info.

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Depending on how you procure your tickets, Web front ends such as virtuallythere.com may be more helpful. Or maybe your Amex statement seems to hold the key facts (and can be expanded in the online version).
Not any more it doesn't - along with classic.checkmytrip.com it's gone all appy and useless for simple things.

Originally Posted by stifle
You may be able to get an e-ticket receipt from http://is.gd/Or1XsL (although you must be logged into your EC account first).
'British Airways does not want to give you an eticket receipt' [straight up, that's what the webpage says when you follow that link ].

Originally Posted by windowontheAside
I am delighted to see this... but ... but... weren't we told this some months ago? It seems to be taking a long time to come to light.
Originally Posted by BA.com Official
Hi windowontheAside....yes, I did post some time back so apologies for the delay but occasionally we have to reprioritise to pick up more urgent changes. It is planned and will post again when we have more concrete delivery dates.
We are looking at print & PDF options.
Simon
Sorry to bump this old thread [last post about a year ago, so okay as per FT guidelines], but the eticket options seem to have gone backwards. The eticket receipt email has got even wordier (and prints out at a massive font size) so I now have to print out 6 of the 9 pages to actually capture the eticket number. The 'print/email ticket receipt' link in MMB now just gives you an itinerary.

How can they make this so hard???

For info, and anyone else looking for this, ordering an eticket receipt from the Finnair website does actually give you a proper receipt, a one page pdf with all the relevant info.

Look and learn, BA, look and learn.
Old May 10, 2018, 4:06 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
another year on, and nothing has changed

More visa applications, and needing more printouts of tickets, and *still* they are 8 pages long and filled with crap. And now the Finnair website doesn't want to give me a concise version.

2 years since BA.com official said improvements were planned and ... nothing.

How hard can it be?
adrianlondon and Lucanesque like this.
Old May 10, 2018, 5:53 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / M-Life Gold / HH Diamond
This is something that really irks me too - see this other thread BA receipts - am I missing a trick?

Please tell BA that this is a problem by submitting a question, the more people that tell them this is an issue the more likely they are to act upon it ^
Old May 10, 2018, 9:31 am

Programs: Ex-BA/AA/CP/LY staff, BA Executive Club Blue, IHG Diamond, Marriott Silver, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by Lucanesque
Please tell BA that this is a problem by submitting a question, the more people that tell them this is an issue the more likely they are to act upon it ^
Well, that might work if those emails were read by someone actually collecting feedback but no, they simply go to a WNS team in India who will 'answer' whatever question they think you're asking for more information on.

The questions do not actually go to anyone who is going to ever change anything, sorry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.