FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Well O/T - New member of household and household account!!! (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1259143-well-o-t-new-member-household-household-account.html)

BicesterTerrier Sep 15, 2011 4:11 am

Well O/T - New member of household and household account!!!

Just thought I would share my good news with you all - Mrs BT gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on Saturday morning! James Paul Josef has already been added to the HHA, at 2 days old (is this a record). in fact my Wife pointed out rather annoyed that he was a member of the HHA before we had registered his birth. I wonder if that broke BA's rules, at the time of adding he didn't officially exist!

Just want them to come home now, it's a bit quiet round here without them, and I'm sick of takeaway, I need to cook for more than just myself...

Jenbel Sep 15, 2011 4:12 am

Congratulations :)

CarolynUK Sep 15, 2011 4:30 am

Congrats to you and Mrs BT - and when is JPJ's first trip happening???

philco Sep 15, 2011 4:30 am

Congratulations from me too (having recently signed up our 4 month old daughter to our HHA). Don't want to bring you down at a time like this but I was misinformed by BA that infants in laps get TP's and miles. As a result I booked her in F for (10%) cash instead of miles on a longhaul flight, only to find out that no miles or TP's are in fact due unless in seat or over 2. She got a miserly 1000 miles to make amends.

RedVee Sep 15, 2011 4:32 am

That's all very well, but when will he get his silver card:D

Congratulations to you all ^

origin Sep 15, 2011 4:43 am

Congratulations. And a real name as well!!

I dont want you to be sitting on here during the early hours when he cries during the night. Although being a James, I can assure you he wont.

We wont tell your wife about the takeaways that is between us! ;)

Well done, although your part was the easy / enjoyable bit!.

We look forward to reading his first trip report!

Globaliser Sep 15, 2011 7:10 am

Congratulations, BicesterTerrier!

BicesterTerrier Sep 15, 2011 7:48 am

I think he might get to fly F to see his Auntie & Uncle late next year or the year after, got a 2-4-1 valid till July 2013. I am not a fan of being stuck on a plane with babies screaming and therefore don't think it fair to expect others to put up with him should he not enjoy the experience.

Thanks for all the kind words! And Origin thank you for the reassurance on the name! Although to be fair he is having a good old go right now.

Sixth Freedom Sep 15, 2011 7:58 am

Congratulations BicesterTerrier! ^

origin Sep 15, 2011 9:02 am

Originally Posted by BicesterTerrier (Post 17113581)
Thanks for all the kind words! And Origin thank you for the reassurance on the name! Although to be fair he is having a good old go right now.

He obviously wants to go to the Tumi store in Bicester Village and get himself a Tumi bag. :p:D

CatchThePigeon Sep 15, 2011 10:39 am

Congratulations to the 3 of you ^. Sleep well. I look forward to your first TR travelling with junior, preferably in the UD :)

pinkcat Sep 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by Sixth Freedom (Post 17113623)
Congratulations BicesterTerrier! ^

^^^

heckenhocker Sep 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Congratulations to Family BT ^

Jimmie76 Sep 16, 2011 12:54 am

Originally Posted by BicesterTerrier (Post 17112757)
Just thought I would share my good news with you all - Mrs BT gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on Saturday morning! James Paul Josef has already been added to the HHA, at 2 days old (is this a record). in fact my Wife pointed out rather annoyed that he was a member of the HHA before we had registered his birth. I wonder if that broke BA's rules, at the time of adding he didn't officially exist!

Just want them to come home now, it's a bit quiet round here without them, and I'm sick of takeaway, I need to cook for more than just myself...

Congratulations and well done on the HHA.

dark_horse Sep 16, 2011 1:28 am

Congratulations, BT! I suppose he's too young for a separate AMEX of 'his' own..? ;)