Changing reservation online not possible

Old Aug 8, 2011, 7:36 am
Original Poster

Changing reservation online not possible

Hi,

I am trying to change an award reservation online.
Whenever, for the last 48 hrs, I select the requested date and hit confirm I get the error message:
Error
Unfortunately our systems are not responding, so we are unable to process your request at the moment.
We apologise for this inconvenience and suggest you try again later.
Anyone else having this problem or might this be a specific problem with my booking?

Thanks

Last edited by kacheng; Aug 8, 2011 at 7:44 am
Old Aug 8, 2011, 7:38 am

Programs: BA Ex Club Gold, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Diamond, Avis Presidents Circle
I have had that a few times in the past. If you phone up and explain that the website wasn't allowing the change, they usually waive the telephone change fee
Old Aug 8, 2011, 7:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by sheppy26
I have had that a few times in the past. If you phone up and explain that the website wasn't allowing the change, they usually waive the telephone change fee
BA really should start waiving all offline fees until they get their site working reliably. That way you wouldn't have to plead your case for not being charged every time their "systems are not responding".
Old Aug 8, 2011, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Now that was easy.
Besides a little wait the change was quickly made - complimentary.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.