Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Passenger Titles on Booking

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2011, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by SteveF
My TA once ticketed me as Dr. by mistake . I'm not sure if it had anything to do with me being upgrdaded from CW to F (1A) , but I'm sure it helped. I was greeted as Dr. at the door and immediately made sure that they knew it was a mistake and that I should not be called for any medical emergencies.
Never ever has helped upgrade me except to identify me as somebody they can call upon to help in an emergency.

And in case you were wondering (or even if you weren't) no, no upgrade or anything was offered for assisting during emergencies on a few flights (except on a KLM flight where I was offered a small bottle of schnapps in appreciation). And no, I don't have any sense of being hard done by. An on time departure, reasonable economy seat, and safe trip are all I need from an airline these days.
Old Jul 29, 2011, 2:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Virgin Flying Club Red, Emirates Skywards Blue, BA Executive Club Blue, Amex BA
I'm not really looked for an upgrade, just being called My Lord will be Ok for me
Old Jul 29, 2011, 3:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by GodAtum
I'm not really looked for an upgrade, just being called My Lord will be Ok for me
Keep dreaming
Old Jul 14, 2014, 4:27 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, AF Gold, some hotels...
Resuscitated this thread (no pun intended) in honour of Dr Priory1.

Looking at the BA drop down menu tonight I was in for a shock: It has been drastically shortened. Yes, most of the UK variations still seem to be there, but all the funny foreign ones I loved to use (Dipl.Eng., Dott., Monsieur etc) seem to have gone.

Thankfully 'Dr' is still an option!
Old Jul 14, 2014, 4:42 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Wow, you guys just don't know when to stop kicking someone when they're down do you?
Old Jul 14, 2014, 4:49 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by LondonElite
Wow, you guys just don't know when to stop kicking someone when they're down do you?
I think it rather childish ... rather like schoolboy bullies.
Old Jul 14, 2014, 4:54 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

I'm closing this old thread, so that discussion on this topic can run in the current active thread.

Prospero
Moderator: BA forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.