Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Most painless routing to Mykonos (from London)

Most painless routing to Mykonos (from London)

Old Jul 26, 11, 3:39 pm

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3G: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Having flown U2 (admittedly not on bucket & spade routes) and BA ET & CE, I must admit I'm struggling with the idea that BA is that much better/U2 that much worse, to force someone to consider a private jet as an alternative.
Old Jul 26, 11, 6:12 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA-GGL, LH-Sen
Originally Posted by LeisureFirst View Post
Originally Posted by Jet Ranger View Post
I have done this every july the last 2 years - its an annual trip for all the boys from Miami Beach -
I was told that all the American boys like to be there when a certain cruise ship comes into port in late August.

I've never been, believe it or not, but I seem to be expected to be around this year.
The Americans tend to go end Aug/ early Sep. Don't know when the cruise ship you have in mind gets to port but this time coincides with labour day weekend marking the last summer holiday exodus from the US to Europe. It also coincides with last UK bank holiday weekend so provides another opportunity to strengthen the special relationship between the two countries :-D
Old Jul 27, 11, 4:10 pm

Programs: BA Silver, *A Silver
Originally Posted by VC10 Boy View Post
Yes it's expensive, but not prohibitively so, think full fare F to GRU
Wow. Feeling somewhat plebeian.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: