Video: Nokia Demonstrates BA Application

Old Jun 25, 11, 8:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Gold, Priority Club Blue, SPG Gold, Sofitel Gold, FB Ivory, BA Blue
Video: Nokia Demonstrates BA Application

This has been discussed on the forum before but this article from The Register contains a bit of a "viral marketing" type video where Nokia where Nokia's new CEO shows a prototype Nokia Windows phone and there's also a demonstration of an absolutely amazing looking BA application with 3D seat selection! Be warned though, if you're not a bit of a gadget freak, there's quite a lot to sit through before they get to the BA bit!
Old Jun 25, 11, 1:11 pm

Programs: BA Exec Club - Silver
He looks clueless with the phones
Old Jun 25, 11, 3:06 pm

Programs: FlyingBlue (Platinum); AA (Executive Plat); BAEC (Silver), SPG (Platinum); Hilton (Diamond)
Go to 8:55 for the BA app....

WHAT is up with this guy's accent. I have never heard anyone rrrroll every single "r" in his vocabulary.
Old Jun 25, 11, 5:01 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by ocdb8r View Post
Go to 8:55 for the BA app....

WHAT is up with this guy's accent. I have never heard anyone rrrroll every single "r" in his vocabulary.
prrrretty standarrrrd accent of Finnish perrrson speaking English. And for sure betterrrr than my prrronounciation of Finnish
Old Jun 25, 11, 5:31 pm
Suspended

all these graphics and dynamic movements look good until you have a crappy connection and take forever to load, and all you really needed to do is have a map that loads fast you can click on to change your seat.

Search this Thread