Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LGW-JER run tips

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2011, 2:32 am

Programs: MUCCI, British Airways Executive Club Gold
Why dont you just click 'Claim missing miles' and type in your ticket number(s). They post instantly.
Old May 25, 2011, 2:46 am

Originally Posted by BA or bust
LGW-JER-LGW is a nice TPR and can be very quick. Some months ago I needed a TP top up. Went into office in central London very early. Worked from 07:00 until 10:15ish. Left quietly for an 'external meeting'.

Shot off down to LGW on the express train to catch the 12:00 flight. Whizzed through the airport at JER double quick to get to the desk where I changed my return to catch the same aircraft on the rotation back at 13:35. Whizzed through LGW, back on train. Sitting in office working again just after 15:20.

Stayed very late in office to make sure I have duly given my employer a full day's effort. Went home with a clear conscience.

A nice trip in CE, 80 TP's and Silver renewal assured.
Now I could do that as I work in London Bridge... do you have to go landside at JER?

Thanks

Ed
Old May 25, 2011, 2:52 am

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Originally Posted by Panda4
Now I could do that as I work in London Bridge... do you have to go landside at JER?

Thanks

Ed
Nope!

you can go landside to the lounge, present your boarding pass, have a quick drink and then straight back onto the same aircraft !

cs
Old May 25, 2011, 4:30 am

Programs: MUCCI
Originally Posted by cornishsimon
Nope!

you can go landside to the lounge, present your boarding pass, have a quick drink and then straight back onto the same aircraft !

cs
airside
Old May 25, 2011, 5:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Indeed all airside. You get off the aircraft, walk across the tarmac/concrete into the Terminal via a door by Gate 3, which is where you find the Lounge.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 4:19 am

Blackcat,
i need some help,
i want to earn silver status quickly
i earnt a million miles in the 80/90"s on concorde.first and now would like to use them
i would like to get silver membership so i can use ba lounges

help would be appreciated

regards

Last edited by Prospero; Jun 24, 2012 at 7:49 am Reason: personal email address removed to protect cometking from the evil spambots

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.