100,000 Mile Bonus For Chase Credit Card

Old Apr 6, 11, 8:57 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
It's BACK BA CHASE 100,000 mile VISA

I know this is talked about in the "master thread" but IMO this is worth it's own. Be sure to wait for the link to show at BA site and be sure and do a SCREEN PRINT of the add and your application! If you look now and it shows 50k you may have to later clear your cashe to make sure to see the new 100k banner set to post later today according to sources!

https://www.britishairways.com/trave...?link=main_nav

http://boardingarea.com/blogs/viewfr...nus-is-back-2/

http://frugaltravelguy.blogspot.com/

So if you missed the last one enjoy it this time around! The fee is higher than last time and the tax and gas fee's are up but keep in mind you can use the BA miles with AA!

There is much talk if you can get this again if you got it last time. If anyone can get a real answer from CHASE that would be great!
Old Apr 6, 11, 8:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC/IB
Oh wonderful.......
Old Apr 6, 11, 9:06 am

Programs: BA Silver, AF Ivory
Bye bye redemption availabilty
Old Apr 6, 11, 9:12 am

Programs: BA Gold; HH Gold; M&M; PS Classic; VV Silver (deceased); BD Silver (deceased).
Originally Posted by deltagoldflyer View Post
I know this is talked about in the "master thread" but IMO this is worth it's own.
It's also talked about in it's own thread here.

Please keep up
Old Apr 6, 11, 9:17 am

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
last year

Originally Posted by stealph View Post
Myself and other FTers have recently been able to get Chase cards after 30 days. I have also been able to get one after under 30 days but had to reduce credit limit of another card. As always, YMMV but after 30days is common wait period.
When a bunch of us did this back in 2009, chase said one couldn't have had the BA CHASE CARD closer than six months prior, in order to get another card and get the bonus. Now, I don't recall if there were some who did, could, might do a scan of the previous 100K BA thread over the in the BA forum for confirmation, that puppy has a LOT of information
Old Apr 6, 11, 9:18 am

Programs: DL FO, AA LT PLT, SPG Gold, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Other Crap...
Originally Posted by dnajockey View Post
Bye bye redemption availabilty
That's what everyone said last time

And then they said it again when AA allowed TATL redemption

Getting pretty tiring now
Old Apr 6, 11, 9:21 am

Programs: BA Silver, EK Silver, VS Gold Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold,
From what I can see it looks like someone on the web team on ba's website jumped the gun with the link.

As everyone else has said wait till you see the offer listed next to the application.
Old Apr 6, 11, 9:21 am

Programs: BA Gold....er now Silver...er now Bronze....er now Blue
welcome to a whole new load of posters moaning about charges for their free 100k miles.
Old Apr 6, 11, 9:31 am

Programs: BA Silver, EK Silver, VS Gold Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold,
Originally Posted by irmster View Post
welcome to a whole new load of posters moaning about charges for their free 100k miles.
I would never complain about the charges. I have flowen very nicely in First and Club and have a big trip coming up. I look at it as I am paying for a normal flight and getting upgraded to First.
Old Apr 6, 11, 9:57 am

Programs: DL FO, AA LT PLT, SPG Gold, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Other Crap...
Originally Posted by irmster View Post
Indeed. Basically we will largely get Brits complaining that the yanks are going to take away all their redemption opportunities, which won't happen. And then the yanks complaining about having to pay the extortionate "taxes" to the Brits.
Old Apr 6, 11, 10:30 am

Programs: AA EXP MM, UA Plat, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by ma91pmh View Post
That's what everyone said last time

And then they said it again when AA allowed TATL redemption

Getting pretty tiring now
Yeah, they can all book their redemptions in Y and then come here to complain how their miles are valued at nothing
Fine by me!
Old Apr 6, 11, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
Please be advised that redemptions on BA are ridiculously expensive. Your 100K miles will get you a redemption in business from US to EU but you will still pay thousands of dollars in taxes and fuel charges. Yes, also if you book on BA.

It looks much better than it is. Really!

PS: If you have posted in this thread you are from now on forbidden to complain about fuel surcharges YQ+ charges etc. You have been warned!
Old Apr 6, 11, 10:52 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE, BA Bronze
Originally Posted by Droch View Post

As everyone else has said wait till you see the offer listed next to the application.
If you log into EC, then Offers --> Credit Cards, it appears as 100K (for me). I didn't click anything from the OP's post and found it through ba.com.

I wish I could take advantage of this!
Old Apr 6, 11, 11:53 am

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
1000$

Originally Posted by henkybaby View Post
Please be advised that redemptions on BA are ridiculously expensive. Your 100K miles will get you a redemption in business from US to EU but you will still pay thousands of dollars in taxes and fuel charges. Yes, also if you book on BA.

It looks much better than it is. Really!

PS: If you have posted in this thread you are from now on forbidden to complain about fuel surcharges YQ+ charges etc. You have been warned!
You will most likely pay AT MOST 1000$ in taxes and fuel surchages for a business flight to europe.

I just paid 850$ each in taxes and fuel surcharges (granted before the additional 7% that hit in Feb and the NEW FS coming) for F tickets WITH STOPOVER in LHR (which adds something like 250$ to the price) to India.
Old Apr 6, 11, 3:08 pm

Programs: GGL, Cats protection
its not April 1st , that was last week!

Search this Thread