Wiki Posts
Search

Sigh. No HP sauce in GF this morning

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2011, 12:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Sigh. No HP sauce in GF this morning

After all, who wants to eat the tomato filth with an honest British breakfast.

My morning has been improved by the sight of a man waking around wearing jeans and the PJ top from First. He has no idea how funny he looks.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 1:22 am

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
HP sauce was the way that most Brits learnt French!

Cette sauce de haute qualite est un melange..... (I think).
Old Jan 28, 2011, 1:25 am

Programs: Muccihood de la Rotisserie Doree, BAEC Gold, SAS Eurobonus basic, Ansett Golden Wing :-(
Originally Posted by Swanhunter

My morning has been improved by the sight of a man waking around wearing jeans and the PJ top from First. He has no idea how funny he looks.
At my desk now I am eating a fried egg and bacon sandwich with tomato sauce. None of that nasty chemical tasting brown goo for me.

What's so funny about a man in jeans and a baggy t-shirt?

And yes I am in an argumentative mood today so bite me!
Old Jan 28, 2011, 1:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Its fairly obvious the man with the top on has spilt all the HP down his top!
Old Jan 28, 2011, 1:47 am

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
Originally Posted by Swanhunter

Sorry you morning has started off badly with no HP sauce, mark you cannot stand tomato sauce, so I would be the same WHERE IS MYBROWN SAUCE.
Glad you are having a chuckle with the man in his jeans and PJ top, perhaps he is trying to draw attention to himself, DYKWIA wearing my F PJ's
Old Jan 28, 2011, 1:49 am

Programs: Qantas
Such a hard life...

I don't know how you do it. If I don't get my HP sauce I'm a wreck for weeks
Old Jan 28, 2011, 1:55 am

Programs: Sir CT-UK - Streaker pour les autres.
Red sauce for bacon and sausage butties.

Oxford sauce for breakfast none of the HP carp.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 3:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
I really can't get my head around ketchup with breakfast it always has to be brown sauce (I prefer Crosse & Blackwell but HP works too). I have never understood why BA do not have mini sachets of brown sauce on board. I have actually started taking my own to be used to liven up otherwise unappetising bacon rolls.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 3:17 am

Programs: BA bronze card, NHS Blood Donor silver card
I was going to suggest stocking up on little sachets - you'll probably find some in the condiment station in Wetherspoons.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 3:24 am

Programs: BA Silver, HH Silver.
Hope the HP is back in stock for our BOS trip, need to take one with me for the WT Breakfast on the 238 coming home.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 3:31 am

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
Originally Posted by jaguarpig
Hope the HP is back in stock for our BOS trip, need to take one with me for the WT Breakfast on the 238 coming home.
It will probably be confiscated by US customs/security as a noxious substance! After all if they ban haggis where will it end......
Old Jan 28, 2011, 3:34 am

Programs: BA bronze card, NHS Blood Donor silver card
Originally Posted by OPebble
It will probably be confiscated by US customs/security as a noxious substance! After all if they ban haggis where will it end......
It'll be Irn Bru next!
Old Jan 28, 2011, 4:22 am

Originally Posted by Land-of-Miles
I really can't get my head around ketchup with breakfast it always has to be brown sauce (I prefer Crosse & Blackwell but HP works too). I have never understood why BA do not have mini sachets of brown sauce on board. I have actually started taking my own to be used to liven up otherwise unappetising bacon rolls.
On a similar subject, who remembers when we used to get a choice of mustard in CW? When I asked for English on my last flight I was told "we only carry French sir". On BA? I wonder if AF only carries English?
Old Jan 28, 2011, 5:00 am

Programs: BA Gold,HHilton Diamond VIP,Intercontinental Ambass,Amex
I think its disgusting that BA are out of HP sauce. You'd have thought it would have been the first thing on the their shopping list.

Its a divorceable offense in our house if I run out of HP Sauce.

(ditto applies to Heniz Beans, Shipmans beef spread and warburtons white thick slice)
Old Jan 28, 2011, 5:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by babunny
I think its disgusting that BA are out of HP sauce. You'd have thought it would have been the first thing on the their shopping list.

Its a divorceable offense in our house if I run out of HP Sauce.

(ditto applies to Heniz Beans, Shipmans beef spread and warburtons white thick slice)
You need to try the Branston Baked beans. thanks to a supermarket offer I have found them again and I think are much better.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.