Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

any club seats less "turbulent" than others?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

any club seats less "turbulent" than others?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2011, 11:34 am

Programs: Sir CT-UK - Streaker pour les autres.
Originally Posted by henkybaby
It's the luck of the draw. Last return flight from CPT was 'choppy' for almost the entire trip. Slept like a baby
Does that mean you woke up every 30 minutes crying and calling for your mummy

If so it was probably the trauma of the lounge that gave little Henky nightmares.....
Old Jan 28, 2011, 11:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by CT-UK

If so it was probably to trauma of the lounge that gave little Henky nightmares.....
Oh come on, do keep up....
Old Jan 28, 2011, 12:53 pm

Programs: Demoted to gold, Cats protection
Originally Posted by CT-UK
at least he wasnt crying for "bitty"
Old Jan 28, 2011, 1:07 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Originally Posted by badoc
I should avoid flying from HKG to Australasia then, over the pond has never been too bad from my (limited) experience. The area over Indonesia, known as an Intertropical Convergence Zone (although there are many) is renowned for bad turbulence and I can certainly vouch for that
While I've done lots of these, I wouldn't have even noticed - I can count in one hand any flights that I was awake much on (including short haul) and they had nothing to do with turbulence. In fact most turbulence just puts me to sleep more quickly. However, I can just about stay awake when I have amusing crew to talk to.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.