Selecting a Seat on a Codeshare BA/QF

Old Jan 26, 2011, 5:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR & BAEC Lifetime Gold, VS Red, EK Blue, HH Lifetime Diamond, IHG Gold, Marriot Silver
Selecting a Seat on a Codeshare BA/QF

Hi

I've done a search but couldnt find what I was looking for so I wonder if anyone has the answer to this.

I am flying on a British Airways flight number (BA7311), which is operated by QF from BKK to LHR in J class as a GCH. How do I a) select a seat before I fly, and b) check-in? Can I check in on the BA website or do I have to go through the QF website?

My travel agent did have a seat requested for me but according to Expertflyer its now available...

Thanks

JJ
Old Jan 26, 2011, 6:11 am

You can choose your seat but you'll need to do it in manage my booking on the QF website. As for online check in I'm not sure but if you can't do it on BA you probably can on QF!
Old Jan 26, 2011, 6:15 am

Pretty simple with QF (unlike CX)
Got to Qantas.com.
On the right side you'll see "Login - manage your booking"
Login with your booking ref. and name
Select the flight and your seat.
Old Jan 26, 2011, 7:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR & BAEC Lifetime Gold, VS Red, EK Blue, HH Lifetime Diamond, IHG Gold, Marriot Silver
Thank you both very much...

JJ

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.