Happy Bday HB

Old Jan 16, 2011, 1:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Happy Bday HB

Before I forget and times goes by.... Happy BDAY HB... may you retain gold (you have I guess) and acquire your TP's back..and I don't mean [toilet paper} or Tony Parker

And may you keep us entertained this coming year and many years to come. But mostly may you take you dear mother to all 4 corners of the earth...in style.
Old Jan 16, 2011, 1:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Happy Birthday HB - do you still celebrate them at your age
Old Jan 16, 2011, 1:50 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor Badge

I thought it was his birthday tomorrow?
Old Jan 16, 2011, 1:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
Thank you. Nice to be congratulated so soon by two of my 3 favorite ladies here. ^

Actually, I try to avoid celebrating them. Always have. Never felt better however and having already had the inappropriately young girlfriend and the convertible I am not sure a midlife crisis is my style anymore.

I will do my best to be nice to my mother and all ladies that cross my path. I will entertain them in style. Maybe not Necker Island though.

It is always tomorrow somewhere andset1191, but you are right. Technically 00:05 was the time of birth and my mother (the strange woman) has had me celebrate my birthday on the 16th till I was like 7 and got my first own passport... Go figure, hey?
Old Jan 16, 2011, 1:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
I think he said tomorrow, but I am going to forget to say happy bday, having to take 2 idiot (they don't want to treat me with style like HB does to his mother) to the airpot and time would pass by... so early better than late.
Old Jan 16, 2011, 1:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by henkybaby
and have already had the inappropriately young girlfriend and the convertible. Not sure a midlife crisis is my style.
You don't qualify for a midlife crises... the main condition for that is you have to be MARRIED WITH KIDS, since you trip kids and aren't married then you are out of that game...

Then your beautiful,wonderful and great wife you have said GOOD RIDDANCE.
Old Jan 16, 2011, 3:37 pm

Programs: BAEC, SK *G, Hyatt GP Courtesy Card
Originally Posted by Yahillwe
I think he said tomorrow, but I am going to forget to say happy bday, having to take 2 idiot (they don't want to treat me with style like HB does to his mother) to the airpot and time would pass by... so early better than late.

I know the feeling

So, happy birthday HB!
Old Jan 16, 2011, 3:50 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
Happy Birthday, mate! ^

Good luck battling it out for those tier points.
Old Jan 16, 2011, 4:38 pm

Programs: No longer bothered chasing FF status.
Happy birthday Henky ^

Thank you for being a constant breath of fresh air on FT & happy trails to you home from SA & for all your future travels.
Old Jan 16, 2011, 4:40 pm

Programs: BA gold
Happy birthday you old sod.
Old Jan 16, 2011, 4:48 pm

Programs: Mucci Entry Level, BA Gold, EK Pleb, SK Pleb, QR Pleb
Happy birthday henkybaby

Enjoy the last days in CPT, nothing to see in Europe. Just cold and dark, really depressing
Old Jan 16, 2011, 9:16 pm

Programs: Latinpass Million Miler. BA Gold.
Well, I'll use the excuse that it is still yesterday here, even though you may already be on tomorrow - gefeliciteerd!
Old Jan 17, 2011, 1:32 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze
I said it in your other thread - but will wish you a very happy birthday again Henk!

Hope you have a wonderful day and celebrate in style!
Old Jan 17, 2011, 2:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Whenever it is, "Happy Birthday To You", HB ^
Old Jan 17, 2011, 3:07 am

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
Many happy returns HB have a great day, the way people here are wishing you a great day, you will be having a birthday for at least a week. Just enjoy it wherever you are.^ Keep also those TR coming^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.