Wiki Posts
Search

MMB for AA Issued tickets not working?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2011, 2:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: "Only" 50,000 TPs until BA GGLfL
MMB for AA Issued tickets not working?

Oddity: the last few days, inputting an AA issued ticket in to MMB on BA.com I get an error "There was a problem with your request, please try again later."

Same message across a number of AA issued bookings, even using the Amadeus PNR.
Old Jan 11, 2011, 5:23 am

Programs: AA-LT Gold 1.2MM ,DL, Marriott LT TITANIUM; HH Gold, AMEX PLT
Originally Posted by alexwuk
Oddity: the last few days, inputting an AA issued ticket in to MMB on BA.com I get an error "There was a problem with your request, please try again later."

This is being discussed on this thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...mb-ba-com.html
Old Jan 13, 2011, 7:12 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, AA 4MM Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by alexwuk
....."There was a problem with your request, please try again later."

Same problem here, EXCEPT using the BA PNR on CheckMyTrip brings up the reservaton.
Old Jan 15, 2011, 10:16 pm

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold
My friend had the same problem and was trying to ask for a resolution. He had a BA ticket issued using CX miles. He had the same error while trying to check-in online. Any other one to resolve this issue? Thanks.
Old Jan 15, 2011, 10:36 pm

Programs: Alaskans fly everywhere on any aircraft going there!
Hi, the BA website is suffering from some glitch that they haven't been able to fix for nearly a month and, it seems, a fix is still a couple of weeks away. It affects tickets booked through partners. I'm told in an email from BA to speak with their telephone staff and they will assist even after I explained that I had already spoken to their telephone staff 3 times and one was so rude that I've filed a formal complaint against him - guess they didn't bother to actually read my email to see that I am dissatisfied with the help on the telephone. They did refer me to their online support number regarding the fix date for the MMB problem and I've been on hold for quite awhile now for a "sales agent" so I'm guessing it really isn't technical support for the MMB problems. We'll see.

Some years ago I flew BA a lot and had terrific service from both the US and UK telephone customer service staff, the airport staff and the cabin crew. Now I'm wondering how deep this lack of interest in the customer goes....From some of the threads here, it seems cabin crew aren't terribly interested either. I'm just hoping my upcoming CW trips aren't a huge hassle and disappointment.

I'll post again if and when I ever get through to the "online support." Oh, they just answered. A very polite Willard tells me that they are working on the issue but that it could be a very short time or quite a long time before it is fixed and that the telephone staff aren't being given any estimated time frames.

So there we have it, I guess. The number BA sent me is 1-800-403-0882 if anyone else wants to have a go.
Old Jan 23, 2011, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
See this post from the above mentioned thread (on Jan 14th):
Originally Posted by tbrein
I received an update from BA regarding the MMB fix today.
Good afternoon ,
sorry for the continued inacessibility of your bookings using Manage my booking.
I have checked with the technical team and have been given this update.
The resolution took longer than first thought and the planned fix to the technical problem affecting your bookings' accessibility is now going live in a fortnight's time.
If you still experience problems with Manage my booking after 26th January, please email me.
Best regards,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.