Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Hasn't anyone started a BAEC "Merry Christmas" thread?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hasn't anyone started a BAEC "Merry Christmas" thread?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2010, 2:52 am

Programs: *A Senator; FB Gold ;-), BA Bronze ;-( More other plastic than I can carry!
Merry Christmas! Frohe Weihnachten! May 2011 have less delays! Safe travels everyone.
Old Dec 25, 2010, 3:23 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Originally Posted by heartybob
From SW London for a few days a very merry Christmas, a wonderful happy new year - in whichever order they come for you - and a bright 2011 free of ash, show, ice, disruption, delays, and the B word.
+1, except from the bum end of Europe rather than SW London!
Old Dec 25, 2010, 4:39 am

Location: SCL, MCT, LGW and a variety of 1W lounges in between.
Programs: BA Mucci (Seigneur et Ingenieur des Appareils Volants (Gold)), QF (WP and LTG), AA EXP, GF Gold
Merry Christmas to you all. Looks like my travel agent got the wrong translation for "I am looking forward to turkey at Christmas" as I am on my way for a TK flight from T3 to IST in a few minutes.

May all your landings be very good ones (a good landing is one you can walk away from, a very good landing is one where you can use the plane again) and at your intended destination about on-time (and the correct day too).

May the mileage fairies gather the points and the lounge dragons smile kindly upon you. May you also "have a life" in the game of points and status collection; avoid excessive stress, tiredness and depression symptoms from separation, lack of sleep and jetlag; accept the faults of others and travel calmly and peacefully above our planet.
Old Dec 25, 2010, 5:01 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Merry Christmas from a warm and sunny Asia!
Old Dec 25, 2010, 6:48 am

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton Diamond, BD Blue (RIP)
Happy Christmas everybody! Hope I have been of some use this year and I look forward to another year here on the BAEC forum! Thanks for everyone's help

P.S: It appears the airlines of Heathrow also send glad tidings http://www.heathrowexpress.com/christmas-2010
Old Dec 25, 2010, 7:08 am

Programs: BA GGL, HH Diamond, SPG Plat, Le Club Plat
Happy Christmas from sunny Tenerife (25 C )

Thanks to all on the Board for your expert help and advice ^
Old Dec 25, 2010, 7:28 am

Programs: BA Silver, Club Carlson Gold, IHG Gold
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Christmas greetings from a rainy Vancouver
Old Dec 25, 2010, 9:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. It has been a hell of a year, I hope for a calmer 2011 if only for the sake of my liver.
Old Dec 25, 2010, 3:34 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold for Life, Air Canada 75K, AA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum
Merry Christmas from an American who's very happy to live in Montreal.

Thanks to those on the BA Forum from whom I've learned so much.

Happy 2011! And may unexpected upgrades come your way!
Old Dec 25, 2010, 4:34 pm

Programs: BAEC, AA, Emirates, Hilton, Hyatt, Taj Hotels
Belated Yuletide greetings to one and all.

Thanks for your help and advice in 2010 and here's to continuing the fun in 2011.

Bottoms Up
Old Dec 25, 2010, 5:13 pm

Programs: BA Gold, FB Petroleum Club, HH Gold, A-Club Platinum
Originally Posted by henkybaby
Merry x-mass from good old The Hague as well. May all your bookings get upgraded in 2011!
^^^^^^^

Merry x-mass :-:
Old Dec 25, 2010, 9:53 pm

Programs: BAEC, SK *G, Hyatt GP Courtesy Card
Merry Christmas from PHNL everyone! Ill give your snow-clad asses a thought while I enjoy my drink
Old Dec 26, 2010, 6:33 am

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
I know I am a bit late as Christmas has now gone, but I hope everyone had a lovely christmas wherever you all are, and am sure a lot of shampoo was drunk throughout the world of all of us FTers. Lets hope that 2011 will be a happy success year, with none of the problems we have had during 2010. Happy flying to everyone, and keep the flag flying^
Old Dec 26, 2010, 8:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
A bit late receiving this myself ... enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE
Old Dec 26, 2010, 8:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by BA5E
I know I am a bit late as Christmas has now gone, but I hope everyone had a lovely christmas wherever you all are, and am sure a lot of shampoo was drunk
We're in the middle of a heatwave so dinner was eaten outside. Fireflies were performing in the garden which was much better than watching TV.
Chandon Extra Brut.....an inexpensive but very nice "Champagne" from Mendoza was mostly enjoyed by me until the mother in law changed her mind and asked for some.....to prevent me from drinking it all I assume.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.