Search

IFE Compensation - I am no after it

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2010, 4:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: Meh
IFE Compensation - I am no after it

Hi,

Came back from HKG on the very good 28B seat in WTP. My IFE screen was all white and unwatchable. They reset it but to no avail at the start of flight. I took a sleeping tab and and woke up much later to check screen again not working. When I told the staff they said if I wanted to watch something there was a seat in WT in the middle. I said no thanks - and they said well your choice, no apology. This angered me a little due to them not giving a damn. I am not looking for compo but would you have expected better service. Should I send an e-mail to the exec club or leave it go.

If I did not sleep I would have not have been happy.
Old Dec 14, 2010, 4:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
If you had wanted to make a point it would have been made best on board. Next time ask to speak to the CSD and ask for an evaluation form. Also, always have your complaint registered whilst still in flight.

That being said: of course you should complain and you should demand compensation. You're on FT for Pete's sake...
Old Dec 14, 2010, 4:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by stevie
Should I send an e-mail to the exec club or leave it go.
I would complain.
Old Dec 14, 2010, 4:52 am

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
Definitely complain. Use the "Help and Contacts" link at the bottom of ba.com home page.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.