Missing LHR connection?

Old Dec 4, 10, 3:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Missing LHR connection?

Hi everybody,

I am currently delayed in ORK as my BA5710 flight doesn't have a crew...hoping to leave before 10am. I'm due to connect to BA295 to ORD which departs at 11.40am...it looks like I will miss my connection. EI are saying that they are rebooking pax who miss their connections...

I hopefully will be rebooked on BA297 which departs at 16.15 but...will I still be able to claim my miles and TPs for this flight? Will there be an issue if I am rebooked on another carrier? I really need these TPs as they will go along way to helping me keep my silver status...

Also, when I checked in for BA295 yesterday I wasn't allowed to print my BP...they also couldn't print it in ORK this morning (at this time the check in staff said BA5710 was operating as normal)...does this mean BA were expecting the BA5710 flight to be delayed?

Anyways thanks very much in advance...just really hope I get those TPs...

K
Old Dec 4, 10, 3:10 am

Programs: BA Blue, IC Spire Ambassador
You should definitely get full miles and TPs. Make sure your BAEC number shows on the new BP- even if it doesnt, its possible to claim miles/TPs retrospectively post-travel. As for the BP issue, I'm not going to speculate, so will leave it to others to suggest reasons- but don't be unduly alarmed.

Hope it works out for you
Old Dec 4, 10, 3:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Thanks very much for the quick reply...will definitely make sure BAEC number is on BP...

Just looking out the window in ORK and it seems that we have a flight crew and are scheduled to depart at 10am...seems I'll just miss BA295 . My girlfriend flew out last week and it was the new 777-300 (not sure if it was operating today) ...but hopefully I'll get to fly in it on another occasion anyways...

Thanks again for your help…

K

Search this Thread