RJ Tier Points Query

Old Dec 2, 10, 2:18 pm
Original Poster

Question RJ Tier Points Query

Does anyone know how many TPs (and miles) AQA-AMM and AMM-ALP earn on RJ in J for a BA Silver?

The BA tier point calculator is providing implausible results for these, suggesting that the longer, international sector to ALP earns far fewer.

Thanks!
Old Dec 2, 10, 2:25 pm
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Yes!!!! He"s back!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Does anyone know how many TPs (and miles) AQA-AMM and AMM-ALP earn on RJ in J for a BA Silver?

The BA tier point calculator is providing implausible results for these, suggesting that the longer, international sector to ALP earns far fewer.

Thanks!
Dakota!!! I cannot possibly answer your question but you being here makes it a red letter day.

I hope that this is the start of many such visits - I for one have missed your testosterone fueled presence and your absolute intolerance for what Him Indoors calls Bull---t.

Welcome Home Warrior.

PGXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old Dec 2, 10, 2:49 pm

Programs: A3 *G; AA EXP
I don't know AQA...

but if your flights are less than 2000 miles you would earn 40 TP for each flight, I think
Old Dec 2, 10, 3:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If you mean the new, as yet unannouced, flight from Araraquara (Brazil) to Amman, then yes that will - subject to government approval - give you 120 TPs.

If however you mean the domestic flights from Aqaba (airport code AQJ) to Amman, then this will give you 40TPs.
Old Dec 2, 10, 3:34 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs up

Muchas gracias, all, particularly PUCCI GALORE for the wonderful Prodigal Son reception.

Yes, a slip of the fingers there - it is indeed Aqaba, AQJ...
Old Dec 3, 10, 7:02 am

Programs: BA GGL, SQ PPS, HH Diamond, SPG LTP/100, Marriott Platinum, Mucci des Lois Constitutionelles
Originally Posted by Smirnoff View Post
If however you mean the domestic flights from Aqaba (airport code AQJ) to Amman, then this will give you 40TPs.
This used to be quite a good way of getting cheap-ish TPs (if you happen to be in the area). Is it still the case?

Search this Thread