Flew with BA - BA said I didn't!

Old Nov 27, 2010, 9:34 am

Programs: BA Gold, TG Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by Scots_Al
You could always submit a request to the airport for video footage of yourself boarding under the Data Protection Act. Before doing so, ask BA if they are confident enough in their claim to reimburse your admin costs x2 should said video prove that you did board.
Evidence of boarding is not evidence of flying
Old Nov 27, 2010, 9:43 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Zhivago
As I said in a post somewhere else, I was in this situation recently with TK. I entered my eticket number online, and the mileage due was instantly - and I really do mean instantly - credited to my account. Perhaps BA should take a lesson here?!
In the distant past it was a simple process for me getting miles credited to my account by entering the details online. All my miles posted instantly.
I assume the OP has already tried that?

Originally Posted by Cheetah_SA
randalf, was your ticket flexible? If so, tell BA you would like a refund!
Old Nov 27, 2010, 10:25 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Junior Jet Club
Kafka-esque usually refers to das Urteil: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Judgment
Old Nov 30, 2010, 3:55 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by randalf
I'm now stuck in a Kafta-esque situation where there is nothing I can physically produce to prove I got on that plane. It's been suggested that I write to customer relations (which I shall) but has anyone else ever had this? And isn't it worrying that such a passenger-mismatch can happen?
To give you another investigative route, did you make any changes to this itinerary or were you subject to any changes en-route (bumpings, missed/cancelled segments, etc.)?

I had a problem recently (Star Alliance) where I couldn't get an Air New Zealand flight credited to United Airlines. UA refused to believe I was on that flight, despite the boarding pass I faxed them. It turned out that NZ had sent them the wrong information after I changed my itinerary. Once I was able to have them search using the original intinerary information, they found it and credited the miles.
Old Nov 30, 2010, 9:38 pm

Programs: BA - Blue
Originally Posted by ozon78
Kafkaesque as in Franz Kafka and his 'The Metamorphosis'...were you joking??? Scary....
If one is going to have a sense of humour failure, it's usually best to cite the appropriate correct answer.

Turning into a beetle is scary, but not entirely relevant to endless bureaucratic circles...

tb
Old Dec 1, 2010, 4:18 am

Programs: LH *G (SEN), VS Silver, BA Silver, Goldpointplus Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor silver, *ACP
Originally Posted by trueblu
Turning into a beetle is scary, but not entirely relevant to endless bureaucratic circles...

tb
Can you clarify whether that is "beetle" as in:
- an insect
- a pop singer
- a VW car
- a slightly crunchy, mystery ingredient of a Lebanese meatball such as you might purchase in an kebab shop after a late night out

Old Dec 1, 2010, 4:31 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Silver, FB pleb, BMI pleb,
Originally Posted by beardedgeologist
Can you clarify whether that is "beetle" as in:
- an insect
- a pop singer
- a VW car
- a slightly crunchy, mystery ingredient of a Lebanese meatball such as you might purchase in an kebab shop after a late night out

The last one... it's got to be the last one....
Old Aug 9, 2016, 12:48 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Does anyone have the link for submitting supporting documents for an Avios/TP claim?

Call centre agent told me it was: www.ba.com/ecsupportingdocs yet it doesn't seem to be working?
Old Aug 9, 2016, 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by JMurray
Does anyone have the link for submitting supporting documents for an Avios/TP claim?

Call centre agent told me it was: www.ba.com/ecsupportingdocs yet it doesn't seem to be working?
That link works fine for me.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 12:55 pm

Why has it been necessary to resurrect a 6 year old thread?
Old Aug 9, 2016, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by Virazuno
That link works fine for me.
Maybe because I'm in the US?
Old Aug 9, 2016, 1:19 pm

Programs: BA Gold/OWE
For me, that link redirects to: https://www.britishairways.com/en-ae...ting-documents

Changing 'en-ae' to 'en-us' or 'en-gb' also works.

Try logging first, then trying the link.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by sharp5flat9
For me, that link redirects to: https://www.britishairways.com/en-ae...ting-documents

Changing 'en-ae' to 'en-us' or 'en-gb' also works.

Try logging first, then trying the link.
Thanks for that, but still nada
Old Aug 9, 2016, 1:31 pm

Originally Posted by JMurray
Thanks for that, but still nada
Clear your browser (or use a different browser/private mode) and try again?
Old Aug 9, 2016, 1:46 pm

Didn't manage to use the website version, but for anyone viewing this in future you can send supporting documents to: [email protected]

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.