Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

How long to wait for a refund ... can you advise?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2010, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

Just hoping someone can advise me please. I had to cancel a flight back in June booked with miles. I have been waiting for a refund of my taxes ever since in the amount of $800. I have contacted the Executive Club using the contact form and have not received a reply. I have also left a message for Customer Services and have not heard from them either.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by Lady Marmalade; Nov 25, 2010 at 9:40 pm Reason: typo
Old Nov 25, 2010, 10:20 pm

Programs: HH, UA, BA, CO, AA, IHG
I cancelled my reward flight last Sun. The points came back instantly. The money came back to my card yesterday.
Old Nov 26, 2010, 3:11 am

Programs: BA Blue, IC Spire Ambassador
Give them a call during office hours and get them to take a look at it for you -it really should have been processed by now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.