Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA 143 LHR-DEL J questions

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2010, 9:31 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EXP (3.3MM), AAirpass, SQ-PPS Solitaire, DL-PM (.777MM), SPG-Plat, HH-D
BA 143 LHR-DEL J questions

Im on BA 143 from MXP and am trying to get seats assigned but AA tells me this will be done at check-in. Does anybody know if this is true and how I can get around this? Also which 744 version does BA uses to fly this route? Im trying to figure out the configuration so that I can request seats.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 10:19 am

Programs: AA EXP/LT Plat, SPG Plat/LT Plat, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, MR Silver
Make sure your EXP number is attached to the reservation. Once it is you should be able to select at will.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 10:21 am

Programs: BA Blue, IC Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by psyflyer
Im on BA 143 from MXP and am trying to get seats assigned but AA tells me this will be done at check-in. Does anybody know if this is true and how I can get around this? Also which 744 version does BA uses to fly this route? Im trying to figure out the configuration so that I can request seats.
It's a 52-J 744, and you should be able to select a seat if you have OneWorld status. Try calling BA- they will be able to sort your seating. Or, obtain your amadeus PNR from AA and try BA.com/mmb- but BA on the phone should be the quickest way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.