Community
Wiki Posts
Search

F Service to Cairo

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2010, 11:17 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by henkybaby

I find the €4600 for a return ticket in F rather steep for a 4 hr flight
This equates to GBP10.65/TP.

ba.com currently has CW for GBP1019 return = GBP4.25/TP; a far cheaper way of acquiring TPs - at least on this route.

The only time(s) I've flown F on this route are either during a sale (GBP250 CW to F upgrade last summer) or by MFUing.
Old Aug 8, 2010, 11:23 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by henkybaby
I did a quick check for a couple of dates, but I find the €4600 for a return ticket in F rather steep for a 4 hr flight...

I would not even let the boss pay that.
Upgrading one way to F on a club sale fare is the only decent value f fare on this journey.
Paying the price you quoted for a 4hr f trip would be stupid.
If the op is buying the f trip to cai on miles either and has tonnes of them,then I'd go for it aswell.
Old Aug 8, 2010, 12:01 pm

Programs: BA Silver, MUCCI des Soins Medicaux, Le médecin personnel à PUCCI GALORE
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Indeed....Especially this present for PUCCI GALORE.
Someone kindly bought my daughter one of these said presents. I can tell you it spends an awful lot of the time on top of our fridge.
Old Aug 8, 2010, 2:51 pm
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Indeed....Especially this present for PUCCI GALORE.

BA is planning another duty for the overworked CSD's. ....To provide entertainment when the IFE system breaks down. So when I saw this I just had to order one.
Don't clap and cheer and you'll get a clip round the ear with it.
As CornishSimon said you seem to be able to find the most incredible amount of junk which matches the sort that you talk. I provide Cabaret already. I pole dance and to the wild acclaim of the rough necks in CW and beneath perform striptease to the cries of "More! Encore! Continue! C'est Magnifique"" I do not need cheap tacky props for my act, as you would know. Je suis le Inflight Entertainment System. My Darling JOUY31 (as sweet a man as drew breath from all accounts) will give me the exact translation. Le System de divertissment en vol? SDV?.

I do not need this piece of trash to give you the beating that you deserve.

Talking of this - Phil Darling. Am I so hard on you? Do frame the piece as such moments come rarely. Why with all the men on Flyertalk am I running around after the last inhabitants of Jurassic Park!
Old Aug 8, 2010, 4:20 pm
vla

Programs: Mucci, BAEC Gold, Aegean Gold
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Why with all the men on Flyertalk am I running around after the last inhabitants of Jurassic Park!
You like it rough?
Old Aug 9, 2010, 6:05 am

Originally Posted by vla
You like it rough?
They're rough - but never ready
Old Aug 9, 2010, 8:08 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I love working the CAIs - they are very quick and at the times that they go and return not subject to major delays..
The KLM crew I spoke to absolutely hated them........didn't show in their performance though, they were fantastic. ^
Old Aug 9, 2010, 10:34 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others

The KLM crew I spoke to absolutely hated them
With an 0315/0410 hrs (depending on date) ex-CAI dep it's not just the crew that hate them!
Old Aug 9, 2010, 10:45 am

They're rough - but never ready
Never ready?! I've stood at CAI at midnight every day this year, ready to present you with a bunch of roses and a bottle of duty-free Bombay Sapphire, waiting for you to appear from BA155.

I've had in my hand the description of yourself you sent me (25 years old, blonde, 40DD, 5'10", slim) so that I could give you a surprise welcome to CAI. Not once have I seen a BA CSD matching your description.

I couldn't have been any more ready if I tried.
Old Aug 9, 2010, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
Never ready?! I've stood at CAI at midnight every day this year, ready to present you with a bunch of roses and a bottle of duty-free Bombay Sapphire, waiting for you to appear from BA155.

I've had in my hand the description of yourself you sent me (25 years old, blonde, 40DD, 5'10", slim) so that I could give you a surprise welcome to CAI. Not once have I seen a BA CSD matching your description.

I couldn't have been any more ready if I tried.
Darling Phil. Forgiven as always. I am no longer 25. The rest is fine. Add another 10 years and you have me. Like you, maturity brings its own sweetness. How long have you been at CAI? Actually I have not done one for a while. Maybe I will bid one in the autumn when Cairo has cooled and you are as hot as ever.

What was this thread about?
Old Aug 9, 2010, 11:17 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

What was this thread about?
CAI....place of old mummies and daddies - Phil the Fler being one of them.
Old Aug 9, 2010, 11:34 am

I flew this a while back in F and really enjoyed the high-quality halal catering from CAI.

The meats were exceptional, and the Perrier-Jouet Fleur de Champagne was quite tasty too.
Old Aug 9, 2010, 12:07 pm

Fler
HIDD - at least, unlike yourself, I'm not that senile that I've lost the ability to spell correctly.
Old Aug 9, 2010, 4:53 pm

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by macabus
I flew this a while back in F and really enjoyed the high-quality halal catering from CAI.

The meats were exceptional, and the Perrier-Jouet Fleur de Champagne was quite tasty too.
Whilst I too, enjoy the F service to CAI, sadly, it is at least a couple of years since the PJ Belle Epoque was served on F.
Old Aug 10, 2010, 1:01 am
Lux

I echo all of the (serious) things that Phil says above.

One thing to note that I haven't seen discussed here is that now BA's operating from T1 during renovations at T2, the flight parks on a (very) remote stand. The first bus seems to take only fifteen people (or maybe twenty five), and then the next buses are crammed full. So if you don't make that first bus you'll be stuck in the queue to buy the visa, and then clear immigration. You have been warned - it's a definite drawback of sitting upstairs...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.