Wiki Posts
Search

Sharing BA miles - offer on BA.com

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2010, 6:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Sharing BA miles - offer on BA.com

Havent seen a post for this but seems a bit of a useless offer to me.

Transfer BA miles to someone else (not part of the household account of course) and we'll give you 25% bonus miles. Now dont get too excited all because they charge you a transfer fee which is more than the 'value' of the miles.

So transfer 19k miles, you get 4,750 bonus miles, but they charge you £140 transfer fee. You can buy 5k BA miles for £95.

https://www.britishairways.com/trave...penxtype=click

Might be of use to someone who isnt in a household account and has bought their allowance of BA miles for this year and is desperate to transfer some miles but im struggling to think of who!?!?!
Old Jul 27, 2010, 7:09 am

Programs: BA Gold, TG Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Plat
Its still a bad deal. However, if you are desperate for the extra 4,875 BA miles and there are some would are, then this works at a premium price.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.