FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Would you like a chance to come to our mobile event? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1103088-would-you-like-chance-come-our-mobile-event.html)

BA Executive Club Jul 7, 2010 11:11 am

Would you like a chance to come to our mobile event?

Would you like the chance to view our new mobile apps and give us your thoughts at an exclusive event next Thursday 15 July?

If you're interested, please send an email with your name, company, email address and Executive Club number (if applicable)
to [email protected] by 12th July

There'll be two sessions at 1pm and 7pm (please indicate which session you'd like to attend) the location is central London.

Please note - we have 10 spaces for this and would really welcome feedback from members genuinely interested in mobile apps and giving your feedback on the day. We will let you know by return if you have been successful in securing a space.

squeeler Jul 7, 2010 11:16 am

Location please (as I have a date at T5!)

majoreyeswater Jul 7, 2010 12:04 pm

I also have an early date at T5 - how about a session first thing in the CCR? :D

bernardd Jul 7, 2010 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by BA Executive Club (Post 14258427)
Would you like the chance to view our new mobile apps and give us your thoughts at an exclusive event next Thursday 15 July?

Sorry to sound ungrateful, but I'd like a chance to do things BA have promised like upgrading Travel Agent reservations, and booking AA award tickets on-line.

RJD1983 Jul 7, 2010 12:47 pm

Originally Posted by bernardd (Post 14258891)
Sorry to sound ungrateful

Ingrate!! :mad: ;) Only joking

speedbird182 Jul 8, 2010 7:30 am

I would have loved to take this offer up, but unfortunately I have an important date in Bournemouth that day, that has the chance of me becoming a regular at LHR :D

continentalclub Jul 8, 2010 7:41 am

Sounds very intriguing, Nicci.

You have a PM and I'd love to come along!

Many thanks.

CC.

continentalclub Jul 9, 2010 1:59 am

Thanks for the reply, Nicci - looking forward to it immensely.

Teefaf Jul 9, 2010 5:39 am

Email sent - oh the anticipation!

johnaalex Jul 10, 2010 12:45 am

E-mail sent, hoping for the 1.00pm session.

Thanks for asking for our input ^

Teefaf Jul 12, 2010 3:16 am

Awesome - invite received to the 7pm event. Thanks Nicci!

Anyone else attending?

johnaalex Jul 12, 2010 5:54 am

Originally Posted by Teefaf (Post 14283769)

Anyone else attending?

I have my confirmation for the 1.00pm session ^

BlackBerryAddict Jul 12, 2010 5:57 am

Originally Posted by Teefaf (Post 14283769)

Anyone else attending?

Yep. 7pm event as well.

Teefaf Jul 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by BlackBerryAddict (Post 14284116)
Yep. 7pm event as well.

Cool - we should try to spot each other. I'll be the guy wearing bright yellow and black FT luggage tags as earrings. Do come over and say hello!

BlackBerryAddict Jul 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by Teefaf (Post 14287382)
Cool - we should try to spot each other. I'll be the guy wearing bright yellow and black FT luggage tags as earrings. Do come over and say hello!

:D

I'll have my Tesco keyring, my Eurocheat BA card, my Amex PP, my Amex Gold (with quidco tracking number) on a chain around my neck. Should be easy to spot each other.