Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

No Visa Waiver Green Form needed to enter US at LAX

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No Visa Waiver Green Form needed to enter US at LAX

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2010, 2:09 pm

Programs: BA Gold. Kangorucci. NZGE.KLM Gold. VS gold
They will have stamped your passport with entry date and due departure date. I am in US at the moment and have just checked my passport which has these clearly indicated on the stamp.
Old Oct 5, 2010, 7:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
Exactly. When they used the green form they stamped that and the passport with the same exit date - the game is finding it in your passport now !
Old Oct 5, 2010, 8:21 pm
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by ashpdx
Quick question: I entered US (late August) from YVR and no green form needed! Great, but how do I know when my visa waiver expires now that I don't have a green stub stapled to my passport with the expiry dates on it???
The date will be stamped on your passport.

Cheers,
Rick
Old Oct 6, 2010, 2:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routičres, PCR
I checked our passports - I have a visa, Mrs Roger uses the VWP. Neither of us has expiry dates in our passports from the last few years. They used to use a separate datestamp for the expiry date, usually in black, but no longer it seems.

They normally (but not always) give a three-month stay for VWP.

Good question, ashpdx, and welcome to FT!
Old Oct 6, 2010, 9:25 pm

Thanks guys! I double checked my passport again, and I have expiry dates on previous stamps (when I got the green form) but my most recent stamp only has date of entry, and "WT" handwritten on it. Hmmmm... weird.

I guess I'll just have to count 90 days from the date of entry.

Thanks for the welcome Rodger!

Last edited by ashpdx; Oct 6, 2010 at 9:32 pm Reason: posted twice- oops!
Old Oct 6, 2010, 9:27 pm

Thanks guys! I double checked my passport again, and I have expiry dates on previous stamps (when I got the green form) but my most recent stamp only has date of entry, and "WT" handwritten on it. Hmmmm... weird.

Old Oct 6, 2010, 11:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
Originally Posted by ashpdx

My stamp has the date of entry 2/10, and date that I need to vacate the premises by, 31/12.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.