Wiki Posts
Search

ORD - LHR - SYD stopovers

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2010, 9:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
ORD - LHR - SYD stopovers

According to the BA website, When I'm booking an award from ORD-SYD, the only stopover option is LHR. But on the flight map, it looks like a flight from LHR-SYD connects in either Singapore or Bangkok. I'm assuming that if I call BA to book, I could have a stopover for a few days in London and Singapore/Bangkok for a couple days on the way to SYD?
Old May 21, 2010, 10:27 am

Programs: BA Gold
You should be able to have one in either BKK or SIN and LHR. Unless I missed a rule somewhere
about the amount of stopovers. Though you will probably have to call. It is popular route so that
might be an issue later on.

H
Old May 21, 2010, 10:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by Hoch
You should be able to have one in either BKK or SIN and LHR. Unless I missed a rule somewhere
about the amount of stopovers. Though you will probably have to call. It is popular route so that
might be an issue later on.

H

Thanks. I was pretty sure that on an All-BA award, one could have unlimited stopovers; but wanted to confirm. Also, wasn't sure if the route map could have been out of date, and perhaps LHR-SYD was a direct flight now.

edit- mapped it, it's 10,500 miles. dont think so.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.