Wiki Posts
Search

Avis Priority Rental free to GCHs at T5

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2010, 5:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver / Bonyoy Platinum
Avis Priority Rental free to GCHs at T5

Had a search and didn't see this mentioned...

On the www.avisba.com home page it mentions a new complimentary service for BA Gold Card Holders.

It allows you to pick up the Avis hire car right outside arrivals rather than having to get the bus to the Avis hire desk.
Old May 3, 2010, 11:51 pm

Programs: MUCCI Classe des Flatteurs Preferes, LH SEN, BA silver, IHG Plat Amb, Accor Plat
^^^

It's a very long way from T5 to the Avis depot, so would be nice to shave 30 mins off my journey. I just hope that when you collect your car from outside T5 they don't try and palm off on you the crap cars, claiming that the decent cars are all back at base.

Why is that when I book an Avis car the Enterprise (or any other rental car company) bus comes by three times while I am waiting outside T5 for Avis to arrive, but then when I finally book Enterprise (or another rental car company) the Avis bus turns up within two minutes and a further three times while I am waiting for Enterprise?
Old May 4, 2010, 7:14 am
BMK

Programs: British Airways Blue, Virgin Flying Club Silver, Sixt Platinum, Hertz Gold
Hah it's always the way bee unfort..!!

I agree - I always prefer to pick up the car from the depot as then you can argue status and get the car you want or an upgrade.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.