FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   When does BA1 depart today? - ba.com is confused (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1064394-when-does-ba1-depart-today-ba-com-confused.html)

LeisureFirst Mar 18, 2010 3:47 am

When does BA1 depart today? - ba.com is confused

In MMB and my ticket, it says that it departs at 1250.

But it also warns in MMB to check the Arrivals and Departures section of ba.com as that will be updated with any changes due to strike action.

When I check Arrivals and Departures (accessible directly from the home page of ba.com) it shows a scheduled departure time of 1230, and an estimated departure time of 1250.

Have BA changed the departure time for some reason or this this some kind of ba.com bug? Does anyone know for sure? I was planning to leave the office a smidgen before 12, but will have to leave earlier if its a 1230 departure.

bjorns Mar 18, 2010 4:56 am

I've also noticed a difference between the departure time on my bookings and arrivals/departures page at BA.com.

On the BA780, the time difference is always 5 minutes!

This seems to have happened after the change from the old to the new arrivals/departures page at BA.com.

bjorns

dpscrest Mar 18, 2010 5:15 am

This is life from CFMU so you can take it as fact

AO BAW Aircraft Type A318 RVR 75
OPR AO BAW Initial RFL 380 CEQPT GRSWXYZ
FPL Origin AFTN:EGLLBAWH Registration Mark GEUNB

Time
Last EOBT 18-12:50 Prop CTOT Resp by
ETOT 13:00 EET 73 ETA 14:12
CTOT Taxi Time 10 CTA
ATOT Actual Taxi Time 10 ATA

Status
Flight Type IFPL Late Filer N Late Updater N Exempt Flight N
RFI Y REA N TIS 0 TRS 0

heartybob Mar 18, 2010 5:27 am

Originally Posted by LeisureFirst (Post 13598762)

According to KVS it departs at 12.50:

[KVS Availability Tool 5.4.0/Diamond - WSpan: Availability/ITN/US-WOT]
Code:

LCY  London City UK [EGLC]
JFK  New York John F Kennedy Int'l NY US [KJFK]
THU  18 Mar 2010

Carrier    Flight  From  Depart    To    Arrive    A/C  St  Availability
---------  ------  ----  --------  ----  --------  ---  --  -----------------------------------------------------
BA        1      LCY  12:50    JFK  18:25    318  1  J9 C6 D4 R0 I0
BA        3      LCY  16:00    JFK  21:35    318  1  J9 C9 D8 R1 I0

KenJohn Mar 18, 2010 7:06 am

Spotted this too late -

My other half is in 1J on todays BA1 flight
Hopefully, LeisureFirst will see this posting at Shannon

The other half has instructions to report in from Shannon by phone.
The other half is also flying over to attend the same party at the Roseland Ballrom as LeisureFirst on Sat night/Sun morning ........

vSFU Mar 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Originally Posted by KenJohn (Post 13599365)
Spotted this too late -

My other half is in 1J on todays BA1 flight
Hopefully, LeisureFirst will see this posting at Shannon

The other half has instructions to report in from Shannon by phone.
The other half is also flying over to attend the same party at the Roseland Ballrom as LeisureFirst on Sat night/Sun morning ........

I was on BA1 Thursday and I heard the passenger in 1J ask the cute passenger in 3K if he was a flyertalker! 3K and 3J were going to the same party at the Roseland and I'll be there too!

vSFU Mar 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Originally Posted by LeisureFirst (Post 13598762)

But it also warns in MMB to check the Arrivals and Departures section of ba.com as that will be updated with any changes due to strike action.

When I check Arrivals and Departures (accessible directly from the home page of ba.com) it shows a scheduled departure time of 1230, and an estimated departure time of 1250.

Have BA changed the departure time for some reason or this this some kind of ba.com bug? Does anyone know for sure? I was planning to leave the office a smidgen before 12, but will have to leave earlier if its a 1230 departure.

What seat were you in? I was 3B.

KenJohn Mar 18, 2010 11:59 pm

So was yesterday's BA1 flight, the Roseland Express or just the Pink Express?

You should have leaned over to say hi. :)
You might have found out you had mutual friends. 1J and 3J/K did!

irishguy28 Mar 19, 2010 2:40 am

Enjoy the Black Party, guys!