Seating Queries: Club World

Old Sep 8, 2014, 3:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by ehartal
Was surprised that you cannot assign seats. I am travelling with a child, is there a chance that club world fills up that 24 hours before departure it is not possible to sit together.
Unless the cabin is already full (which your post suggests is not the case), then I think you can pre-allocate seats at any time even if you have a child on the booking, although obviously you may need to pay.

If you do not pre-allocate seats in advance, then with a child on the booking you should be allocated seats by BA about 5 days before the flight, so you are several steps ahead of the T-24h lottery.
Old Sep 21, 2014, 2:55 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

This very popular thread received a reboot today. You can now continue to post all your Club World seating questions (and answers) in the new thread.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...lub-world.html

Prospero
Moderator: BA forum

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.