Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAS aircraft [possible change to 747]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2010, 2:07 am

Programs: BAEC, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Gold Passport, Tesco clubcard!
This flight has been almost consistently full since it started operation. I think keeping it at LHR is a competitve advantage over VS and that the aircraft should be upgraded to a 747 with F class. This would increase revenue and also provide a more choice for those "high rollers" that only get the option of "upper class" from LGW at the moment. If it was a new FIRST fitted 747 that would be perfect for any "high rollers"

VS only operated LGW to LAS so they can have the leisure stuff....

BA should keep LAS at LHR on the basis that there is no competition on that route for them at all at the moment.

Even though the LAS flight was thought to have taken passengers away from the LHR to LAX route for BA, this does not have seemed to have been the case.
Old Oct 30, 2010, 1:50 am

Programs: Marriott + Hilton. Fly BA and AZ
There are a lot of conferences in LAS

If the 747 is viable to PHX - DFW really don't see why it shouldn't be to LAS

Would love to see the 747 on this route!!
Old Nov 9, 2010, 10:04 am
Original Poster

oh yeah.....! ^^^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.