Phone number needed

Old Jan 6, 10, 5:19 pm
Original Poster

Red face Phone number needed

I would like to purchase one full Club Class ticket with British Airways (about US$5000) from Denver to London and return, but only IF BA would allow me to use my 100,000 points for a companion Club Class ticket for my wife.
Our return would be 10 days later.

With whom can I talk to make the detailed arrangements??? Does anyone know a phone number??? Or can I do it by E-mail?

I cannot get through to anybody.

Thx.

Joe Gus
Old Jan 6, 10, 5:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Joe Gus View Post
I would like to purchase one full Club Class ticket with British Airways (about US$5000) from Denver to London and return, but only IF BA would allow me to use my 100,000 points for a companion Club Class ticket for my wife.
Our return would be 10 days later.

With whom can I talk to make the detailed arrangements??? Does anyone know a phone number??? Or can I do it by E-mail?

I cannot get through to anybody.

Thx.

Joe Gus
Could this not just be done online?

Check for redemption availability, if available, book it, then book a Fully Flex J return for the same flights?
Old Jan 6, 10, 6:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP
All of this information can be found on BA.com.

As BBB said, you can easily book a miles tickets on-line, and then purchase your other CW ticket on-line. It is very easy, and won't take you more than 10-15 minutes.

If you can't or don't want to use BA.com, then you can call 1-800-452-1201, and they'll be able to take care of all this, but will charge you a fee for booking over the phone.
Old Jan 6, 10, 8:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC/IB
Step 1 - Book a CW redemption ticket for yourself online it's all very easy to do.
Step 2 - Book a cheap discounted economy ticket online for the wife on the same flight.

You'll save yourself thousands of dollars which you can spend in London.

Search this Thread