Wiki Posts
Search

A travel game for BAEC FT fliers

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2016, 12:13 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by Iamnotlost
I have been playing for a while - but only ever with myself, so as to speak. I never mastered pictures before but this is an excuse to give the new picture thingy a go with a belated offering. Happy New Year.
The question here is 'what was June issue doing aboard the flagship service LCY-JFK on 5th July?'
Old Jan 2, 2016, 12:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Seniors Bus Pass
Well done you! Another hit recorded for 2015. Glad it is not only me that winds up playing with himself

You might want to add "www.flyertalk.com" alongside. Then any curious observers would be able to come here and join in!
Old Jan 2, 2016, 12:18 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by nufnuf77
The question here is 'what was June issue doing aboard the flagship service LCY-JFK on 5th July?'
I think you get extra points for spotting that I hadn't noticed.

(More recently I have been adding "www.flyertalk.com")

Last edited by Iamnotlost; Jan 2, 2016 at 12:21 pm Reason: add comment
Old Jan 2, 2016, 12:30 pm

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, BA LTG, Hilton Diamond, FB Platinum, EK Gold
Ahhh, always in for a game. Will start scribbling. Was not aware of this. Although must confess I mostly fly SH, with occasional LH. Don't think I have ever seen anyone's writing on the magazine though, must pay more attention ��
Old Jan 14, 2016, 4:54 pm

Programs: BAEC
been on 6 BA flights since I noticed this game and have flicked through various editions of the highlife and yet to find any references...is it the front cover, or the map, or both, or somewhere else? I haven't left anything yet, but tomorrow the worm turns, so to speak!!
Old Jan 14, 2016, 5:01 pm

Programs: Iron Maiden FC, GE, Rapidly falling down the Tiers to oblivion.
I never remember to have a pen on hand!!
Old Jan 15, 2016, 4:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by leachster
been on 6 BA flights since I noticed this game and have flicked through various editions of the highlife and yet to find any references...is it the front cover, or the map, or both, or somewhere else? I haven't left anything yet, but tomorrow the worm turns, so to speak!!
The instructions are in post 1 and a picture of a completed cover are at post 153.

Game on!
Old Jan 15, 2016, 6:53 am

Programs: BA Gold; FB Silver; SPG; IHG Gold
Just don't graffitti the window shade (unless you are Banksy)
Old Jan 16, 2016, 9:49 am

Programs: BA Gold (OWE), Tesco Blue, TK Elite (*G), Oyster Diamond Jubilee edition
Originally Posted by leachster
Originally Posted by antichef
The instructions are in post 1 and a picture of a completed cover are at post 153.

Game on!
I have not read the rules properly so I put my handle, date and flight number on the Highlife mag. Next time I'll add FT too.
Old Jan 16, 2016, 11:13 am
Original Poster

It is the only modification to the USA rules, but I added the FT website as there are fewer FTers outside the USA. On the basis that whilst an FTer would recognise the significance of the username and flight details - a curious observer would find out about this site and forum too.
Old Jan 31, 2016, 3:02 am
Original Poster

Shorter odds for me today

Just marked up the first sector of my two today. It always feels a waste on the last day of the month as the odds are pretty short on a hit!

Got the 767 shorthaul for the EDI-LHR sector, and in one of the same seats I had for two sectors last week on the same type so I thought my odds were pretty good. Alas not!
Old Jan 31, 2016, 3:30 am

I'm still forgetting my pen and too lazy to retrieve from my overstuffed laptop bag on a short haul! Ive been taking a good look in row 1, no hits so far! Must remember on the a380 next weekend...
Old Jan 31, 2016, 3:56 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist
Been on here for a number of years and never heard of this game. Will start playing though.

Mods may I suggest this is added to the dashboard- it would hopefully remind regulars and allow newbies/lurkers to join in. The issue seems to be that the thread gets buried very quickly hence lack of coverage.
Old Jan 31, 2016, 5:03 am

Programs: BA Gold (OWE), Tesco Blue, TK Elite (*G), Oyster Diamond Jubilee edition
Originally Posted by jcm9000
I'm still forgetting my pen and too lazy to retrieve from my overstuffed laptop bag on a short haul! Ive been taking a good look in row 1, no hits so far! Must remember on the a380 next weekend...
It's difficult to find it when everybody is too lazy to retrieve their pen, taking a look does not help much

Originally Posted by PoincianaKings
Been on here for a number of years and never heard of this game. Will start playing though.

Mods may I suggest this is added to the dashboard- it would hopefully remind regulars and allow newbies/lurkers to join in. The issue seems to be that the thread gets buried very quickly hence lack of coverage.
We need to provide regular updates to keep it up... and more importantly leave the trail
Old Feb 7, 2016, 2:38 am

I remembered my pen!! Game on boys and girls, game on!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.