Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Terminal 5 - Mistletoe - who will you be greeting with a kiss?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2009, 3:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Diamond

I noticed that there is now supposed to be the world's largest mistletoe hanging up in T5 arrivals now, so you can greet your loved ones in the lead up to Christmas. Bit better than last years deco, question is which board members will be using it?

I was also greeted with a full Santa with bell this morning already?
Old Nov 27, 2009, 3:57 am

Programs: BAEC, HH, Avis, Hertz
Pucci, of course!

I have a dream where Pucci Galore herself welcomes me and helps me through F check-in, explains that there is no queue at security, and please feel free to enjoy the CCR whilst I await my flight for which there will be no bus. As I thank her, she smiles coyly and brushes my cheek with a kiss.... (sigh)^
Old Nov 27, 2009, 4:33 am

Programs: BA Gold, BMI, ANA, HH Blue, SPG Gold
Had it been LGW, it would have to have been Sunrise Girl, as she has been so kind and helpful, since I joined the fray!
Old Nov 27, 2009, 4:46 am

Programs: BA, Marriott, Hertz, Dennis The Menace Fan Club
I'm usually greeted by a cab driver, so I think I will pass...
Old Nov 27, 2009, 4:47 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by botham
Had it been LGW, it would have to have been Sunrise Girl, as she has been so kind and helpful, since I joined the fray!
Aw, thank you botham - I'm blushing now Of course I'd be happy to give you a kiss under the mistletoe for Christmas.

There are a few I'd like to get up close and cozy with under the mistletoe, but a lady should never kiss and tell so you'll all have to guess who they are

But I think as BBB and I are both single (ish) we should stand there all day ready and waiting for the hunky customers
Old Nov 27, 2009, 6:51 am
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, BMI Silver, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum, Hilton HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by botham
I think there will be a few people seconding this! although if BBB was also there I think I shake of the hand would be in order too
Old Nov 27, 2009, 11:47 am

Programs: It's better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all
Originally Posted by john_r06
I think there will be a few people seconding this! although if BBB was also there I think I shake of the hand would be in order too
A shake of the hand??? It's nearly Christmas, everyone gets a hug from me at Christmas time - lucky people that they are. BBB would be no exception
Old Nov 27, 2009, 12:32 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor Badge

I was all ready to suggest Sunrisegirl and someone beat me to it.

Damn!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.