Wiki Posts
Search

Premium Cabin Sale [Ex UK] - Starts 29 Oct

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2009, 5:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze
Premium Cabin Sale [Ex UK] - Starts 29 Oct

Hello all, the next BA premium sale will start next Thursday 29-Oct for club world and first fares and the travel dates will be valid from 19-Nov 09 till 30-Jun 10. This will be for over 80 long and shorthaul destinations.
Old Oct 21, 2009, 7:02 am

Programs: BA Gold, several other less interesting cards...
Originally Posted by AW73
Hello all, the next BA premium sale will start next Thursday 29-Oct for club world and first fares and the travel dates will be valid from 19-Nov 09 till 30-Jun 10. This will be for over 80 long and shorthaul destinations.
Will this coincide with the strike?
Old Oct 21, 2009, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Woohoo!!

Hi,

Thanks very much for that AW73!^

Regards

TBS
Old Oct 21, 2009, 12:28 pm

Programs: BA Gold
yeah thanks for that hopefully save me some cash! ^
Old Oct 21, 2009, 12:30 pm

Programs: GGL, BA lifetime Gold, Many Hotel Sparkles
Time to change the Thread Title ?

[Q: When is the] Next BA Sale? [A: We know]
Old Oct 21, 2009, 12:44 pm

Marvellous!
Do we know the potential strike dates???
Old Oct 21, 2009, 1:50 pm

Excellent news, I will be poised to pick up a bargain flight to SYD next year!

At the risk of being shouted at does anyone think there will be a repeat of the fabulous sale earlier this year that got me a CW flight to SYD for £2000? Now that was a good deal!
Old Oct 22, 2009, 1:27 pm
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
Hmm I wonder how big of a sale it would be. I'm a poor student who needs his CW seat
Old Oct 22, 2009, 4:28 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
I need to get a CW seat to Australia for next Feb/Mar/Apr so I shall wait till after 29 Oct then. Thanks AW73!
Old Oct 23, 2009, 1:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I will be watching out for another CW sale from the Middle East. Last time I got two CW returns for GBP 2k.

Hoping for another one in time for Christmas :fingers crossed: although fortunately I already have a refundable MFU on the flights I need costing around GBP 765. For an extra GBP 235 I would cancel my MFU and buy full CW.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 2:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So the time between the sale starting and first travel will be 21 days. This suggests that R class and maybe D class fares will be included in the sale (no indication that I class fares will be included I note since sale I class fares have usually had 28 days AP as far as I can remember). I wonder if the A and I fares will have 21 days AP, or if they will be included in the sale at all with 28 days AP.

I wonder if F, J and C fares will be on sale. Would be a significant development if they are.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 7:48 am

Programs: BA Silver, Flying Blue Gold
hey ellielovesem - i'm just hoping for that bargain £2k to SYD again as well!
I suppose that involves the question...when will the next sale be after the sale that's coming up?!?!? HAHAHA (yes that was being cheeky!)
Although, if it doesn't I'll just do the ARN-LHR-SYD because it's alot cheaper than the fares from LHR direct are showing.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 8:04 am

Programs: BA Gold. Kangorucci. NZGE.KLM Gold. VS gold
Originally Posted by ellielovesem
Excellent news, I will be poised to pick up a bargain flight to SYD next year!

At the risk of being shouted at does anyone think there will be a repeat of the fabulous sale earlier this year that got me a CW flight to SYD for £2000? Now that was a good deal!
I am hoping for that too. Seems to be a lot of ppl looking for 2k to syd
Old Oct 23, 2009, 8:48 am

Programs: Demoted to gold, Cats protection
Originally Posted by jason8612
Hmm I wonder how big of a sale it would be. I'm a poor student who needs his CW seat
I would be spending the money on grammar lessons if I were you
Old Oct 27, 2009, 11:33 am

Programs: BAEC redundant Bronze, AAdvantage Lifetime PLT, CO, WN, B6

Continental joined Star Alliance today. I wonder if we're now going to see a few TATL offers from Star that will be matched by BA? Or even BA attempt to distract attetion from CO & Star? OK, I can hope because I need to buy some more tickets in the next week or so....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.