Exit row seating & OLCI

Old Oct 21, 2009, 9:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QR Silver, BA Silver, FB Gold
Question Exit row seating & OLCI

I know that pre-booked exit row seats now cost $75 (or whatever) for non-Gold members.

What I am not clear about is: if there are exit row seats available during the 24-hour OLCI window, is one still charged for them? (I am thinking in particular of the rows 28 & 29 in WT+ on some of the 744s)

(Apologies if this has already been covered -- I'm sure it has somewhere in the hundreds of posts on the new seating policy, but a cursory trawl didn't yield anything).
Old Oct 22, 2009, 12:21 am

At T-24 it's open season; any available seat in your class is yours for the taking (subject to the usual caveats re: "operational needs" etc) including exit row seats. You may find one of those Y-flying GCHs has already taken it by that stage though ...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.