Wiki Posts
Search

Help me book my flight

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2009, 8:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Help me book my flight

So holiday for spring 2010 has been sorted and im heading to California with some friends.

Im was planning on doing a return MFU from WT+ to CW but have decided that im going to sit with my friends down the back of the bus on the outbound but im still wanting to do a MFU from WT+ and come back in CW on the return as ive got to be back at work early the day after, overnight flight in CW would be far far better than WT or WT+

Is it possible to go through the booking process booking WT out and back then clicking on the upgrade to WT+ link for the return, pay for the flight then do a MFU from WT+ to CW useing 12.5k miles.

If not how would i go about booking outbound in WT then doing a MFU on the return from WT+ to CW.

Cheers
Old Oct 18, 2009, 8:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Try this? Book online using mixed cabins, then phone BAEC to do the MFU.

There are at least two different ways of booking mixed cabins online: The other one I can think of is when you're looking at the flights for each day, each half of the journey should have a drop down menu at its head that allows you to change the cabin for that direction.
Old Oct 18, 2009, 8:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
You could just do the whole thing in one transaction over the phone.

This is what I would do.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.