Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Brazil - Ilha Grande and Angra dos Reis

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2004, 4:04 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Post Brazil - Ilha Grande and Angra dos Reis

Hi... Im wondering if anybody here has been to any of these two places.... need some advice planning a 2 week escape to a small resort. Thanks!!
Old Dec 23, 2004, 5:03 pm

Programs: Smiles Diamante, dirt elsewhere
been to both places. What kind of resort are you looking for? Angra has great resorts (Club Med, Porto Galo, Hotel do Frade, Blue Tree, Pestana,...). Ilha Grande has several small inns that are quite enjoyable, but it will depend on what kind of hotel you're looking for.

FR
Old Dec 24, 2004, 7:20 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Ive booked myself into the Sagu Mini Resort... looking forward to visiting the Island... thanks for the tips!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.