Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Brazil
Reload this Page >

Required to Go Through Immigration at GRU for Connection on Two Separate Tickets?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Required to Go Through Immigration at GRU for Connection on Two Separate Tickets?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2023, 1:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hertz President Circle, Copaair Presidential, and Southwest A-List

Hi All,

I was just wondering if I would need to go through immigration at GRU or would I be able to go straight to connection gate, with 5 hour difference on two separate tickets on same airline for the following scenario?

Ticket 1
LAX -GRU April 1-9.

Ticket 2
GRU-MDE April 4-8

The return leg on ticket two gets to GRU at 12:50 a.m.

The return leg of Ticket 1 leaves GRU at 5:25 a.m.

Do I need to go through immigration, or would I be able to go to connection gate with the approximate 4 1/2 hr gap between the two flights?

Thanks for your input.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.