LON-GRU Best business class? Help! :)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LON-GRU Best business class? Help! :)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2020, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by IstKong
I'm surprised to hear this. On which aircraft did you flew ? I flew CDG-GRU on their new A350 and the service was just outstanding. I also had a lot of flight disruptions due to COVID recently (just like everybody), and Air France handled the problems better than any other airline for me...

Maybe their customer service outside France is not as good as in France (highly probable), but I'm surprised to hear that you had a bad in flight service. I would definitely make a claim and explain your problems to AF customer service to see what they can do in term of miles compensation.
I too was surprised to see this post. I think AF service in J and CS is some of the best around

Originally Posted by qfrodo
Another suggestion should you make the trip again in the future. Fly to Porto or Lisbon and use Azul from there. They go to Viracopos, but have bus service. Price is usually pretty good. They have the A350.
I like the AD A350 product (soft and hard) in J. And the prices are definitely cheaper that other airlines.
lisali likes this.
Old Dec 26, 2020, 12:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by qfrodo
Another suggestion should you make the trip again in the future. Fly to Porto or Lisbon and use Azul from there. They go to Viracopos, but have bus service. Price is usually pretty good. They have the A350.
​​​​​Thanks for the tip. As it's a long flight, I wanted it to be under one airline/ticket, in case of any issues, etc. I'll consider it next time - Air France are not getting my custom again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.