Search

Star Alliance lounge access at GRU on arrival

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2016, 8:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite, never Aeroplan again
Star Alliance lounge access at GRU on arrival

Hello,

I am arriving into GRU Terminal 3 on a Swiss flight and need to transfer to Terminal 2 for a later flight. Can I access the Star Alliance lounge in Terminal 3 on arrival until I transfer to Terminal 2?

Thanks.
Old Aug 13, 2016, 5:39 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Million Miler, *G, JJ, AD, Global Entry, CLEAR, H.O.G. Life Member
If you are doing International to International, you can stay airside and go between T3 and T2 (if nothing has changed).
Old Aug 19, 2016, 10:41 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
The circumstances in which you'll have access will be quite limited:

1) You'll need to be departing on an international flight from T2 (only Copa, Ethiopian, Avianca Colombia in *A)
2) Your outbound flight needs to qualify you for access to the lounge (e.g. business class or *Gold). Your inbound business class on Swiss does not get you access.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.