Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Brazil
Reload this Page >

How to get cheap flights to northeast of Brazil?

Old Sep 11, 15, 5:06 pm
Original Poster

I'm trying to find a good deal for my city Natal, departing in January from Orlando, but I can't really find a cheap option, that would cost me less than $500. Do you guys know any tricks, websites, or seasons that offer good deals?
Old Oct 6, 15, 10:06 am

Programs: UA *G MM, AA G MM
...less than $500.00, you're looking for a Miracle, not a good deal!

Try a travel agent in Orlando that specializes in Brazil, that would be your best bet.
Old Jan 26, 16, 10:13 pm

Cheap to Nordeste

Yeah, I've been flying from/to Natal/Fortaleza from the US for decades. Even with the recent drop in fares, I doubt you can find anything like $500 R/T. Try Azul or clic&fly (BACC) and ask them for the lowest fare dates. You might get lucky.
Old Jan 31, 16, 4:37 pm

Programs: TudoAzul Diamante, Smiles Diamante, Latam Gold
Well, since you can find roundtrip flights from Brazil to USA as low as 270 USD, I suggest you to mix reservations. Example: buy USA to Brazil going on beginning of January and coming back on June. Buy Brazil to USA going in the end of January and coming back on June. This way, you can go to Natal two times and one of them would cost you as low as 270 USD.
Old Feb 2, 16, 4:24 am

Originally Posted by psbaj View Post
Well, since you can find roundtrip flights from Brazil to USA as low as 270 USD, I suggest you to mix reservations. Example: buy USA to Brazil going on beginning of January and coming back on June. Buy Brazil to USA going in the end of January and coming back on June. This way, you can go to Natal two times and one of them would cost you as low as 270 USD.
+1

This brazilian website lists lots of good fares (use google translate):
http://www.melhoresdestinos.com.br/p...tml#more-63001
Old Feb 3, 16, 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by jayne.lp View Post
I'm trying to find a good deal for my city Natal, departing in January from Orlando, but I can't really find a cheap option, that would cost me less than $500. Do you guys know any tricks, websites, or seasons that offer good deals?
You have two less popular airports chosen, which usually ups the cost of tickets. If you can get yourself to Miami, that might make for a cheaper option, since it is a more popular connection point for a lot of airlines to Brazil. Try to fly into São Paulo or Rio, the major connection points for Brazil, and see if with a domestic flight to Natal that totals up any cheaper.
-------
I'd like details of where to find a U$270 RT flight to Brazil originating in the US. I thought those were only FROM Brazil, to incentivize travel in a bad economy there.
Old Feb 5, 16, 1:00 pm

Originally Posted by VidaNaPraia View Post
-------
I'd like details of where to find a U$270 RT flight to Brazil originating in the US. I thought those were only FROM Brazil, to incentivize travel in a bad economy there.
This is true. Right now for example I'm seeing rt gig-lax as low as $333 in March. However, that same route originating in lax is going for $542. Which is still an insane price considering that in 2011/12 I flew that 5 times at an average price of $1600 and not a single empty seat... Anyways, now is the time to travel to/from Brazil. Take advantage of these cheap flights and favorable currency rate!!!

Search this Thread